Help with Basslines & Kick sounds :(

First of all, hello to everyone, Im new on this forum , today I discovered it :P

I´ve seen that most of you are professional about doing Bass lines & Kick sounds, cuz I know there´s a lot of tricks and science behind them :P

I just want to know how can I create bass lines & kicks like these: http://download.yousendit.com/3C2151B6561876B4

I know I´m young but I want to learn how to do them, I want to know with VST should I use or how can I create strong kicks like those, which compressors do you use, levels of mixing or wathever you know about Psy Basslines & Kicks :9

I hope it doesn´t botter you :) Thanks for your time & kindness.

Atte. Alex

Sorry about my crappy english¡¡¡ XD

• 3 weeks later...

I was over at the Guitar Center the other day talking with some of the psy-dj's there. They recommended that once you get a wicked bassline, duplicate it, and pan back and forth at varying speeds to create some sick depth... I would try it, it's a pretty fun sound.

• 2 weeks later...

I was over at the Guitar Center the other day talking with some of the psy-dj's there. They recommended that once you get a wicked bassline, duplicate it, and pan back and forth at varying speeds to create some sick depth... I would try it, it's a pretty fun sound.

i dont get it. :( wount u just be panning from left speaker to right?