Deep Drunken Dive

abasio

Well I was drunk & pretty much unable to think cognitively so I decided (could I?) to make this mix!

It kind of reflects me & my style in it's randomness. Some of the mixes aren't super brilliant but for some reason I've been listening to it a lot myself recently so I thought I'd share it. If Any one fancies it. It might be useful to check out some of the tracks on the Aleph Zero compilation Deep Soul Dive as I put 3 of the tracks from that comp on this mix (see the emboldened track titles).

Tracklist

1. Eat Static - Invasion

2. Secede - Friday Fall

3. Atmos - Always in Control

4. Vibrasphere - Mountain Lake

5. Takagi Masakatsu - Bloomy Girls

6. Unoccupied - Everyday Life

7. Mutagene - Mad Sushi

8. Vataff Project - Plasticine Bird

9. Waki - Salvia

10. Ishq & Shulman - Mother Nature

11. Off the Sky - Down The Stream

12. Papa Legba - Night Surf

Link: DDD

Time: 1:15:01

Try & support the artists, buy what you can!

This mix is best listened to after you come home alone from a night at the pub & want to slowly fall asleep

• 5 weeks later...

Link expired...

I found a great site that has no time limits or anything, and even includes a stream link as well as DL: http://www.psystream.net Tons of my mixes are there (as Mudpeople). They're sorely lacking in downtempo stuff! ;) ;)

Link expired...

I found a great site that has no time limits or anything, and even includes a stream link as well as DL: http://www.psystream.net Tons of my mixes are there (as Mudpeople). They're sorely lacking in downtempo stuff! ;) ;)

Cheers. I was already a member there but never knew about this :unsure:

I would like to listen to this. Abasio can you upload it again?

It's quite disappointing, I was drunk & it shows :P

I'll slowly be uploading some of my mixes onto that psystream site so some time in the next few days I should have a new link for this one, even if it is a bit rubbish :ph34r:

Tracks are great though :D

Link expired...

Unfortunately most of my mixes are too heavy :(

Should stop making 3 hour mixes and make more wee ones like this ;)