What do you want in a special booklet edition of a cd?

Anoebis

I havent read all replies in this thread so im not sure if anybody has allready came up with this idea.. the first thing i thought when reading the topic title was that awsome limited edition of distance to goa 4, so hologram graphic in the booklet would look really good imo.

I havent read all replies in this thread so im not sure if anybody has allready came up with this idea.. the first thing i thought when reading the topic title was that awsome limited edition of distance to goa 4, so hologram graphic in the booklet would look really good imo.

well, that depends on budgets of course, my ultimate dream will be something like the Tool cd, with the 3D images of Alex Grey... When you look through the glasses that are build in de booklet, you go total into another world... :) but that must have costed ******$

nude chicks!!! :P

for me i'd say have one or two crucial goa stories in there but i'd concentrate more on artwork/photos, as i (most people?) prefer visual booklets, some old pics might be nice too, and of course some fancy 3D holographic trippy stuff if you feel like der wa extra geld tegen te smijten.

man, once i was flashing so hard on a 3D holoprint of a face that slowly appeared out of a wall.. crazeh shiet!

well, that depends on budgets of course, my ultimate dream will be something like the Tool cd, with the 3D images of Alex Grey... When you look through the glasses that are build in de booklet, you go total into another world... :) but that must have costed ******$

Hehe Alex Grey he makes some trippy stuff thats for sure :) maybe artwork by some famous deco artist like NOS or Neil Gibson? I really like NOS artwork for the Cosmosis CD Intergalactic.. even though i dont like the tracks on the CD.

You could add a link in the booklet to a live set of some guys like Ra, BPC - they play at your parties in Belgium so you could record them.

+

Anoebis could make a dj set of oldschool stuff, take your time - make an awesome set that would represent those times.

This stuff worked for Squaremeat, you could dload their bonus 8 tracks and I never noticed them anywhere on the net! This would definitely make this double CD even more special :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

:lol:

oh and mike, aint you king of thread-title typos over here :P?

yes I am but that is simply because on forums I type fast and don;t really care for typos... whereas for a essay or other editorial work I spend endless hoursont he correction to make sure they are perfect... for example, amte of mine was averagin with a credit formost his uni essays (70-80%) which is not bad, but once he started paying me to correct them he started getting distinctions and high distinctions (80% +). keep in mind thisis just editing...