Strengthen the Strange

alleycat

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D45D5843CD3412A

Pure psychedelic trance, at 152 bpm I believe. Maybe 150, I forget.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D45D5843CD3412A

Pure psychedelic trance, at 152 bpm I believe. Maybe 150, I forget.

Let me know what you think!

You may be interested in knowing that Chromatone has a track of the same name on his ChromaConnection promo album. :)

You may be interested in knowing that Chromatone has a track of the same name on his ChromaConnection promo album. :)

Yeah, the name isn't set or anything... Just one of the samples.

Thanks for the nice feedback, Gaffel! :D

hey at least its something! ;)

This kind of psy is hard for me to get into. not much is going on at once. theres always something happening tho. psycho sounds that glide it from start to finish and are a bit quiet. fast frenetic bass. I would like some dirty in your face lead layer soaring it along but I guess thats not this style..or more importantly it might not be your style. I like the part at 4:29. if that was louder - oh man! would bounce like woaaaa. It reminds me of Parasense. there isn't one distinct layer that picks it up so this just glides on one level whole way thru. I hope I make sense ;p

I get ya! ;) Ive been giving it a few listens lately, heard a few things I could do to make it better. There actually is something of a lead in there, its too quiet though. Needs to be more up-front...

Any comparison to Parasense is a hell of a compliment in my book, thanks! B)

Back to work....

to ellaborate on how I think this is Parasense-like.. he goes hard on the bass for sure and twists it outta control. you have the clobberin tempo down. then he usually has sounds that dont go on a set path. just random elements that have great dark sounds but they seem to play individually. thats what makes it seem like much isn't happening. one starts and when it finishes the next layer can play and so forth. if they all work together - THEN theres the magic. ;D

Exactly... Thats what I hope to accomplish, when everything is moving together to create a crashing, thrashing, twisting rhythm that, hopefully, will also be psychedelic as hell.