Basilisk

Guest antic

Here's the list!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=Ekto-Basilisk

I can offer a nice special... any order of CDs over $100 will include shipping, and the same goes for any vinyl order over $200. Be sure to mention it! Oh, and I'll post here when/if I decide to scrap the deal :)

Wish I had the money, because there's some good stuff there at OK prices.

At least most of them - Filteria for 30$?! Rinkadink's second CD for 25$? That's a bit stepp :blink:

Guest antic

You know, I think I confused it for the first album (which is pretty rare by now) otherwise I set the price higher because I was not yet totally sure I wanted to sell. Either way, no big deal :)

Not to long now. I just got a confirmation from Alchemy today that they are going to re-press Rinkadink & Broken Toy debut albums. Finally :)

Sorry man but ur prices showing that u want to earn money than let your cds go to other hands if u r not interesting on them any more....

Check ur prices & then go and see prices of available cds on some online shops....apart of those have mensioned before from other members in here...

Sorry but we have to say the truth.....U r absolutely out of the spirit as i see & believe it!!

Sorry man but ur prices showing that u want to earn money than let your cds go to other hands if u r not interesting on them any more....

Check ur prices & then go and see prices of available cds on some online shops....apart of those have mensioned before from other members in here...

Sorry but we have to say the truth.....U r absolutely out of the spirit as i see & believe it!!

it's not that i don't agree with your point...

but I would also call this trying to earn money... I can find these cds here much cheaper than 20euro...;)

maybe 20 NIS (which is above 5 times cheaper)

PM sent!

I think the 3 (three) I chose would make a great addition to

the already growing Cd collection for Dave & Marianna!

They're getting married this weekend!! :D

:clapping:

I just hope my order was in time. :ph34r: