SunControlSpecies-Scienza Nuova (Iboga)

Cut and pasted from various sites on www.tribe.net:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iboga Records Presents the long awaited debut album from Australia´s “SunControlSpecies”.

Andrew Davidson aka SunControlSpecies and Wombat, has finally finished years of work and preparation towards this smashing debut album.

Andrew has in recent years been considered to be at the forefront of writers in the progressive trance scene down under. Now he is fully ready to conquer the rest of the world with his deep and heartfelt music.

Andrew is known for his engagement and thought through productions, putting a lot of effort and detail in every section of his compositions.

SunControlSpecies already had a couple of hits on Iboga, mainly the track “Two Point Five” from 2006, on the successful Summer Collection Vol.II Compilation.

Make sure you don’t miss out on one of the most interesting composers in the genre.

Album Tracklist:

1. Only Human [A Day In Forever]

2. Polarized

3. Kick Me Shake Me

4. Scienza Nuova

5. Exubrious

6. Here Comes The Titans

7. Muddlehead.100

8. Spines

9. The Big Mistake Of ‘08

iboga.dk/index.php

Clips will be up around end of April.

Releasedate May 29th 2007

• 3 weeks later...

after listening to samples...

I can totally see why this took so freakin long!

Just the samples were amazing....

C'mon, end of the month! B)

Dloading samples, dloading samples.... ;)

IMO, SCS together with Sensient are the best in this genre, everybody else just lost it... but this is Iboga, anything can happen.

PS I found interesting, not interesting tracks with nice moments and totally not interesting tracks here. I think we'd get more edgy stuff if he released it somewhere else, I liked what Iboga did some years ago, but now we're having more and more generic stuff (it's moving to that direction) though I'm sure this one's going for the prog album of the year.

Too pity you have to balance between selling and music, too pity there are too few brave man in the scene today.