Nitzhonot Goa track thing

Agneton

i do like but wud never call it this way , they say they created psy trance as well as goa trance and they were 1st who settled in indian goa

track is 500 kb big and whole 30 seconds long , surprized to see aother person who use yousendit service

track soundin nice even it shorter then these samples in psyshop :)

The type of synth you use is very nitzhonot just the way i like it, it creates a trippy atmosphere :) and the main kick is very good full of adrenalin and with a very well elaborated melody...very goaish.

You have skills, good job show us more :D

that the way to get on top , leanin studin expreriments practic , gainin skills and teqnique , u on the way so smile :)

i think uve showed me this and i have to say you are going on the right way bro :)

u already know about my newest project Pandemonium , and more new stuff is on the way... im enjoying it so much that im gonna make an album... currently im on a song that recalls the old Luminus style , but now on the modern way :)

all the links expired.. i would like to listen to it, maybe reupload :)

Nhjo work? Agneton keep going you are going on the right way bro.

Thanks a lot (: -kicks pavel-

I'll upload a preview of a far better & improved track (when compared to this one) in some days,

so I'd suggest draeke to give that one a listen (:

all the links expired.. i would like to listen to it, maybe reupload :)

um thats becoz of yousendit as the name says itself for sendin big files instead of addin atachments to an email (wich is litimet to 10 mb only )

yousent arent the file hostin service , and free acount kees the sent files within a week only

i wud advice Agneton to use sendspace or filefactory host instead

Filipe , anybody else is wellcomed to check it or u just refferin to agneton only ?

'guitar' part is similars to Luminous - Toatal Conciousness