ethereal // tranceform

cryion

whoops... well it was a long day yesterday and i havent been here for quite a while.

so forgive the doublepost ;)

at least more or less good news.

new ethereal and ypsilon5 stuff on the way \o/

I don't know anything about the current situation with Tranceform but I can at least confirm what was written about Ethereal in the other thread (except for the part about a project with merr0w.. then again, who knows :rolleyes:). I'm in the process of finishing the remaining university courses so the real work on the new album will start early in the summer. Also, we will do one more track for Metapsychic before that :)

/Fredrik

I don't know anything about the current situation with Tranceform but I can at least confirm what was written about Ethereal in the other thread (except for the part about a project with merr0w.. then again, who knows :rolleyes:). I'm in the process of finishing the remaining university courses so the real work on the new album will start early in the summer. Also, we will do one more track for Metapsychic before that :)

/Fredrik

thats it fred :) nice to see ya . ;)

yo filipe, old buddy, long time not seen. wzp ?

im really looking forward to this year...

Ra, Xenomorph, Ethereal (hopefully), Ypsilon5 (hopefully), Filteria (if i read correctly), Infected Mushroom (nah that was a bad joke) and and and.... rly sexy !