Tranceform Records

rino

News

12/25/2005

Renewed website up and running

We're really proud to present you our new site with advanced CMS and all the other nice toys. Expect this one to be updated more often!

Thanks to Dreamweb (dreamweb@on.net.mk) for the great graphics!

There are tons of updates, new artist info, information about the upcoming releases, etc. Feel free to get Tranceformed! ;-)

06/26/2005

Things are making progress

"Fluorotronik" -compilation is currently being mastered and prepared for release. With all probability it'll be out in August.

V/A - Fluorotronik (TFMCD004)

A dynamite compilation filled with full-power melodic nighttime blasters

Release date: January 2006.

Tracks:

1 : ProSect- mentally confused

2 : Soliptic- riot fuel

3 : Filteria- burn

4 : Psy-By-Wire- cleaning device

5 : Luminescent- belltower

6 : Filteria- math is god is math

7 : Dreamweaver- penta

8 : Alt Anesis- busy little bees

9 : Scanglow- thrashed

Does anybody by any chance know what is up with these guys? I understand that they might have had some trouble or that they've been busy, but that's kind of contradictory having read their last post which is actually over 12 months old...

Furthermore, Ethereal had a track on Metapsychic Records compilation last year, and I read on some other forum (I think it was at least...) that they're real busy with their lives lately so they can't focues on music making too much. OK, quite fair and understandable, but where is Ypsilon 5? I really enjoyed his album. Let alone Ethereal's... And I really was looking forward to some new releases, but the way things started to go, will there even be any?

But still, I can understand, but according to their website, this compilation is finished, was already supposed to be mastered, the cover art is ready, the whole tracklist is here, and it's been talked about all over the place, but now that the hype is gone, it seems like the world has swallowed the whole Tranceform crew... Is there anybody out there who can kindly update me?!?

well yes, Kalle said everything is printed... and the cds are in his cellar but he never found decent distribution... And now he's busy with other stuff... maybe in the future? or maybe not anymore at all...

Ethereal will start making music again together with Jim Granlund (Dreamweaver), they want to make a double album now, 1 trance cd and 1 ambient... And besides they will make a project with Merr0w

Yspsilon 5, I haven't heard much since his release on Apsara... pretty weird actually, I should try to hunt him down again :D

Ethereal will start making music again together with Jim Granlund (Dreamweaver), they want to make a double album now, 1 trance cd and 1 ambient... And besides they will make a project with Merr0w

Wow, if this isn't amazing news, then I don't know what is... Actually I do- the topic you guys dropped in the Label Announcements section is :D ! Anyways, looking forward to these collaborations, and especially their project with Merr0w, as his track on "Twist dreams" blew me awaaaaay!!!

P.S.: please do hunt the Ypsilon man down. I want more.

Haha, I think he has too much business sense to not go to selling them from his home :)

Actually I asked about the comp like a week ago, and he said he might release it... But dunno, he doesn't seem to be too excited about trance anymore :/ keeps talking about how industrial and ebm is going to be the new trance :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

well yes, Kalle said everything is printed... and the cds are in his cellar but he never found decent distribution... And now he's busy with other stuff... maybe in the future? or maybe not anymore at all...

Hello Joske! Maybe I'm not in know, but as far I know, there is any project between Merrow and Ethereal, I probably didn't explain it well when we spoke together last time. In fact, Merrow wants to create another project still alone with something similar to Ethereal' style, with some space goa sounds.

But since Merrow got contacts with Fredrik from Ethereal, maybe all the gates are opened for a possible future collab. :)

Regarding the "never-released" Fluorotronik case, I become more and more pessimistic with the time, because Kalle seems to not show anymore interests for it. :(

Regarding the "never-released" Fluorotronik case, I become more and more pessimistic with the time, because Kalle seems to not show anymore interests for it. :(

I think I'm gonna mail this dude and try and cut a deal... I'll pay what it takes if he sell me a copy... :rolleyes:

No seriously now: if he has some copies ready in his basement or wherever, I don't see why he couldn't afford to send me a copy and earn some lil' cash... I was really excited about this compilation, as the tracklist was really to my liking!

I think I'm gonna mail this dude and try and cut a deal... I'll pay what it takes if he sell me a copy... :rolleyes:

No seriously now: if he has some copies ready in his basement or wherever, I don't see why he couldn't afford to send me a copy and earn some lil' cash... I was really excited about this compilation, as the tracklist was really to my liking!

Exactly my thoughts!

He won't loose a thing by selling them...