Jens Waldebäck

NEMO.BOFH

The fellow Swede and Ex Member of Juno Reactor seems to have made his last collaboration/track in 2000 as Dope. What happened to the guy? I Mean with projects like Juno Reactor, Cwithe and Acid Labs of which I like ALL of them... Too bad if this guy has just quit music :(

The fellow Swede and Ex Member of Juno Reactor seems to have made his last collaboration/track in 2000 as Dope. What happened to the guy? I Mean with projects like Juno Reactor, Cwithe and Acid Labs of which I like ALL of them... Too bad if this guy has just quit music :(

Looks like he did.

Here is what DJ Zen, head of the now defunct Adodisc label said:

Yes most of these bands stopped making music like Cwithe(=Acid Lab) and Metal Spark.

What exactly happenened to Germinating seeds of Doda i don't know he moved to Spain at the end of the 90's.

Lately i heared he also is not into producing anymore…

Synchro is the only one stil doing music once in a while but lately i haven't seen him for a while

It's true it's a shame this breakbeat kind of psytrance faded away. At that time it was quiet popular.

As far as i know there's not such a style nowadays.

There's some progressive with a kind of breakbeats but sure not the same as in these days…

Maybe one day, as with most things, it will be rerecovered…

Looks like he did.

Here is what DJ Zen, head of the now defunct Adodisc label said:

Cheers dude! :)

indeed bring back psy-breaks thank you :)

+1 (When are you coming over here so we can start the new era of psy then?!) :)

• 7 years later...

anyone knows what is Jens up to at the moment? I have some unr of his that are very well worth releasing!

• 1 year later...

Bump, anyone knows where Jens is pretty please, i could release tracks if he were to be found..

• 8 years later...

Jens Waldeback - he is  in Järna Sweden, an anthroposophic society far beyond Stockholm. I know as one of my best friend was his neighbour and been several times at his place - he is extremely chill dude. Played for one closed party sometime in 2019 when I last met him before covid. He is quite Swedish; don't know his roots but seems quite Swedish. He has fondly remembers Juno days, esp in Goa.