303 Emulators for Mac

Anyone know any good 303 emulators for Mac? I'm finally able to move my DAW to OSX, but I don't want to leave ReBirth behind, having only recently included it. If I can't find another emulator, I'll have to get a cheap older Mac to run OS9 and ReBirth, and slave it to my sequencer. Luckily I have an extra audio interface I don't normally use, but I would have to get another MIDI interface for the sync clock, as well as figure out how to switch my computer monitor between two different computers.

I was talking with this guy at Banjo Center, and he was telling me about companies that make 303 clones. He couldn't remember any names as I was talking with him, but he said Roland licensed out the schematics for companies who want to make clones. Is there any truth to this?

I was talking with this guy at Banjo Center, and he was telling me about companies that make 303 clones. He couldn't remember any names as I was talking with him, but he said Roland licensed out the schematics for companies who want to make clones. Is there any truth to this?

sure, but the reason why you cant make a perfect clone, is that 2 of the chips used in the damn thing are not licenced (nor belong to) roland :( so its hard to make it sound like an original. you can make it sound VERY close though :(