Pleidians/Etnica

Veracohr

I was looking at Pleidians on discogs.com, and this is what it said:

Pleiadians name was forged when a famous label requested them to do so. They didnt like the idea of them releasing material under another label as they wanted the exclusive of the Etnica name. Therefore they did and actually it perfectly fitted the music they made. Curiously for them making tracks was just one thing, and they didnt plan to make different projects with different names, for them it was all Etnica material.

That's interesting. I didn't know much about either (or the) group. I think I'd only seen the name Pleidians here at Psynews, and to find out they're the same...

Not the best written entry, though. Too many 'theys' and 'thems' with no differentiation.

Are you posting from the same planet ? Even the ants know that Etnica are the same guys as Pleiadians. :P:rolleyes:

Of course I'm not... :huh::unsure:

Hey man, most of the names I come across on this site are new to me. I didn't really know many goa/psy artist names before I came here, I just knew I liked the style.

Of course I'm not... :huh::unsure:

Hey man, most of the names I come across on this site are new to me. I didn't really know many goa/psy artist names before I came here, I just knew I liked the style.

Ok, sorry... :D

Now you can freely buy any of their releases coz they simply rule. ;)

Ok, sorry... :D

Now you can freely buy any of their releases coz they simply rule. ;)

Yeah but, unfortunately I.F.O., the one everyone seems to rave about, is I believe one of those numerous albums in this genre that is no longer available.

Yeah but, unfortunately I.F.O., the one everyone seems to rave about, is I believe one of those numerous albums in this genre that is no longer available.

all their stuff is worth listening ;)

except ofcourse "seven sisters" album, its not goa, its not psychedelic, and its not quite pleiadians :(