Big suntrip records party in March? URGENT!

Trunksan

I was given a pre-flyer (just a yellow peace of paper) by the Belgians (don't remember which one of them) which was informing people about this party. Unfortnuannelty with all the travelling I lost it.

BA has a special offer today (maybe only for today) for their 100th anniversary and prices are veeery cheap. I can get a ticket to brussels for 100ish euros but I need to know if the party is actually happening and which other the dates.

I'll be checking this post today, hopefully by midnight I'll book my tickets!

I was given a pre-flyer (just a yellow peace of paper) by the Belgians (don't remember which one of them) which was informing people about this party. Unfortnuannelty with all the travelling I lost it.

BA has a special offer today (maybe only for today) for their 100th anniversary and prices are veeery cheap. I can get a ticket to brussels for 100ish euros but I need to know if the party is actually happening and which other the dates.

I'll be checking this post today, hopefully by midnight I'll book my tickets!

The party will happen, don't worry! Huge location is confirmed! BUT, Tecyhnossomy didn't want to play any longer because the 2 don't get along with eachother anymore, so they are working now on some good replacement... once it is confirmed I will let you know :)

btw: this is not a suntrip party, it's organised by friends of me ;)

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/27557

Kinda offtopic, but when is the Technossomy album going to be re-released?

Well, I heard this some time ago...

2 weeks ago the answer was "yes", but what I heard about Evans and James Monro now, they are not really working together anymore and James thinks Technossomy is not worth a ressurection, psychedelic music from the past for freaks he thinks... lol, so cross our fingers, if Evans manages to do this alone...

2 weeks ago the answer was "yes", but what I heard about Evans and James Monro now, they are not really working together anymore and James thinks Technossomy is not worth a ressurection, psychedelic music from the past for freaks he thinks... lol, so cross our fingers, if Evans manages to do this alone...

:lol: Hillarious !

Elitistic James Monroe... still, that album needs remastering... either ways....and yes, I am proud to be the freak that waits for it to be remastered and re-released. :D

Do I get free entrance if I come with you? :lol::blink::P:lol::blink::lol::P:blink::lol::P:blink::lol::P

• 1 month later...

Check your pm! Malaka!

expect replies this evening!

Anyway, great to see some goa heads from all over the world... :) the party will blow them away, i'm sure, in the opposite of the Twisted Party there will be space enough to dance here! :D

expect replies this evening!

Anyway, great to see some goa heads from all over the world... :) the party will blow them away, i'm sure, in the opposite of the Twisted Party there will be space enough to dance here! :D

The "malaka" was for Delars.... Because he speaks Greek!