awesome stuff from Wombatmusic!

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

There are 4 samples from the upcoming cd. high quality productions, some great vocals, and finally a new cd from one of the greatest legendary producer of psy-trance goa era! this time with down-tempo ambient stuff :) the 1st and the 2nd sample sounds fantastic! samples here

Well,i have to admit that i found the four tracks very interesting!A very mature work from Kris Elysium.Although he doesn't release music under that name anymore,i think this album will remind us some of his older releases,combined with some fresh ideas.Gongratulations to PKS and his label Chill Tribe also,because he has managed to gather some of the most respected artists out there (Blue Planet Corporation,Jaia,Elysium,Cosmosis,Kris Kylven and many more)

I'm not that interested in downbeat and chill releases but I've listened to the samples and I have to say that I really like the third three samples. Very nice music, very varied and intersting from from the sounds he uses. I'll sure check the whole album out when it's released.

hey, actually this is very nice stuff ... most of it has a very warm sound, that's what I like the most...

and the money goes to refugee children ... a very good move!

good idea...