Basilisk

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm just discovering and reading your reviews now, and the only thing I can say is that they aren't only great, but completely amazing!!! Your comments about each album are excellent, really precised technically and musically, very complete, and I'm learning a lot of interesting things about the special climax where all the classic goa albums were born, - and that gives me especially the desire to read all of them. :) It's obvious for me that you spend a lot of time doing this work of archivist-reviewer, as the result is impressive. :)

I appreciate particularily your review concerning "The Promised Land" of Chakra & Edi Mis because I discovered a lot of informations about this project and their really unique masterpiece-album, but the rating would have been better IMO :P

Thanx a lot, Basilisk! ;)

I'm just discovering and reading your reviews now, and the only thing I can say is that they aren't only great, but completely amazing!!! Your comments about each album are excellent, really precised technically and musically, very complete, and I'm learning a lot of interesting things about the special climax where all the classic goa albums were born, - and that gives me especially the desire to read all of them. :) It's obvious for me that you spend a lot of time doing this work of archivist-reviewer, as the result is impressive. :)

I appreciate particularily your review concerning "The Promised Land" of Chakra & Edi Mis because I discovered a lot of informations about this project and their really unique masterpiece-album, but the rating would have been better IMO :P

Thanx a lot, Basilisk! ;)

Agreed! Basilisk is best reviewer out there. ;)

I can not believe how much work you put into your reviews. They are very well written and very numerous... how do you find the time?