CPU - Discodelic (Nutek Records)

Artist : CPU

Title : Discodelic

Label : Nutek Records

Release Date : December 2006

After 2 fullon albums, well known for their unique style all around the world, Samy is surprising us again, with a new massive dancefloor tales, of psychedelia.

Upgrading and pushing back the buonderies of production, 'Discodelic' with 10 new tracks, will make you loose your brain and conect to the roots, with this classic psydisco flavour melting onto Trance.

Posted Image

1. Psy Nations

2. Discodelic

3. I Lost My Brain In Tokyo

4. Music

5. Animal

6. Number Sixx

7. Expander

8. Compressor

9. Morning Drop

10. Eclipsed

http://www.nutek.org

Availiabe NOW on Psyshop :

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/nut/nut1cd003.html

I'll be the one to bite the bullet. I love CPU. I can honestly say if I had to choose 3 - hes is definately 1 of them. His skill is amazing and it shows. his songs are slammin. He has established his own sound too which isn't easy. just listen now... cant you spot CPU out of the "crowd" Oh heck yeah you can!! But with this new album.. you cant. I'm so incredibly shocked at this release. this new psy style that has become a commerical mess in my eyes. I played the samples on several sites and couldn't believe he changed so much. I like 2 or 3 tracks for sure and still bought it because of the dedication I have for Samy. I and others I talked to for sure would really like him to go back to his REAL self and sound. It doesn't matter what label you go to, please be the CPU we all know. Much love, K-BAN.

I never liked the earllier cpu album, to noisy and overloaded,

this one is not that fast and that's a good thing,

still I don't like his sound to be honest...

his earlier albums were his own great psytyle. at times almost like Nomad.

this one doesn't even have his CPU sound. only small fragrences in the "better" songs. so this album can be hated and not called CPU.