Looking for tracks similar to alpha centauri

radi6404

i adore this track so much, i can listen to it 24 hours perday, this is such a great track, i never heard such a great track, the whole track is fucking awesome but @ 8:37 there kicks in a part with crazy synthlines which sound like voices crying from behind some walls, it is fucking emotional, the melodies which the voices sing are like whining and screaming and very emotional, this is made with unbelievable good sounding synths or probably real voices that Simon told them how to scream and he recorded it and added effects over the voices, i can´t tell in words how great i find that part @ 8:37 of Alpha Centauri, it is divine.

Do someone know tracks which have similar screaming voicesounds like that, i hope there are such tracks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like you push a button and the answers roll out of the machine :lol: patience is a virtue

On a slightly serious note though, I have no answer yet, I'm thinking

There would be answers faster IF there would be more people in the Genreal section, WTF, only two or 3 people are browsing the gerealsection but 30 people are browsing the offtopic section, WTF??? This board is more than a stupid chatroom than than a forum, Face, i am not refering to you, man, you are fine like many others but there are too many who never went here to the gereal section.

There would be answers faster IF there would be more people in the Genreal section, WTF, only two or 3 people are browsing the gerealsection but 30 people are browsing the offtopic section, WTF??? This board is more than a stupid chatroom than than a forum, Face, i am not refering to you, man, you are fine like many others but there are too many who never went here to the gereal section.

You don't have to apologize man. No worries.

I will say this. So what if not as many people browse General? You just have to make due with what you got. If only a few people read it, then you either discuss with those few people or move on.

I also suggest, instead of always being so negative when someone doesn't reply, or when someone posts a snarky comment, just let it go. BUT, when somebody does post a useful comment that you like, thank them for it. Maybe even continue the conversation with them in PM a little more. Next thing you know, you may have a friends list here on the forum. :)

this is so difficult man.

this part is amazing indeed!

i don't know any very similar tracks but you should try

doof-angelina (has the same feeling at parts)

i really can't think of any other tracks that similar cause it's simon that uses this kind of effect with that scale.

if you can find it,listen to hallucinogen beta centauri which has this element too...

this is so difficult man.

this part is amazing indeed!

i don't know any very similar tracks but you should try

doof-angelina (has the same feeling at parts)

i really can't think of any other tracks that similar cause it's simon that uses this kind of effect with that scale.

if you can find it,listen to hallucinogen beta centauri which has this element too...

what i am also curious about is are these real beautiful fermale voices or are this beautiful synthlines which Simon Godford made to sound like synths, if the first counts Simon is very intelligent and skilled, wow, if the second counts Simon Posford was aktually able to create such voicelines from synths in 1994, there are no words for this, this is so much above fullon, boah, Od talks bullshit, he just offends the Godford but i am sure he would never be able to make synths sound like beautiful singing screaming voices, no way.

I know i can make many things with my synths but i will NEVER be able to do such things with my synths, all big guys liek Astral Projection were kids and made repretive music and they probably used presets, they´re racks of 1994 sound ridiculous synthwise to godfords screaming but also etnica and many other were neer able to make such BEAUTIFUL SCREAMING SINGING WHINING synthlines liek Simon, it´s crazy.

Dude. I'm speechless. You found the Z key. ;)

You can still call me "face" though if you want.

You won´t believe it but i learned this from the very smart monica, she wrote something in English and wrote crazy and since than i am able to write crazy.

You won´t believe it but i learned this from the very smart monica, she wrote something in English and wrote crazy and since than i am able to write crazy.

Making progress. You write english better than I can write german.

I am a stupid american that insists everyone speak MY language.

I'd like to change that sometime, but I cannot choose a language that I would get most use out of.

My mother is german, and I used to speak fluent german as a child, but I have lost that ability since a child.

I know i can make many things with my synths but i will NEVER be able to do such things with my synths, all big guys liek Astral Projection were kids and made repretive music and they probably used presets, they´re racks of 1994 sound ridiculous synthwise to godfords screaming but also etnica and many other were neer able to make such BEAUTIFUL SCREAMING SINGING WHINING synthlines liek Simon, it´s crazy.

Hahahaha you never cease to amaze me mr radi. Astral Projection kids?! Repetitive music?! PRESETS!? Hahahahahaha yeah dude :) I have a suggestion for you, buy a Sh101 or a 303 and try and load a preset.... ;)

Oh, I just made a very similar sound as the screaming synth. I used Massive, it was very easy :) Anyways, get the Emulated version of th OSCar, since I think that he actually used that on the Alpha Centauri track, very easy to make a really screaming sound with that one (We had it in the studio back in Sweden). Oh, and here is a link to the WIKI about Posefort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_%28musician%29

I like the last line a LOT: Simon Posford is heavilly influenced by Ozric Tentacles and Eat Static :lol:

really? :mellow:

Anyway, I dont know the track, but most likely recorded or sampled voices and then processed? For the complexity of it, I dont think it was syhtesized, even thou its possible

Probably sampled

Oh, I just made a very similar sound as the screaming synth. I used Massive, it was very easy :) Anyways, get the Emulated version of th OSCar, since I think that he actually used that on the Alpha Centauri track, very easy to make a really screaming sound with that one (We had it in the studio back in Sweden). Oh, and here is a link to the WIKI about Posefort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_%28musician%29

I like the last line a LOT: Simon Posford is heavilly influenced by Ozric Tentacles and Eat Static :lol:

This Wiki link lead me to the twisted site, I found out Alien Project is on a twisted comp, is he part of the label now?

Also it lead me to the twisted forum, cracy :huh:

Hahahaha you never cease to amaze me mr radi. Astral Projection kids?! Repetitive music?! PRESETS!? Hahahahahaha yeah dude :) I have a suggestion for you, buy a Sh101 or a 303 and try and load a preset.... ;)

Astral Projection don´t use tb303 nor SH101, i think they used TB303 in some songs like Searching for Ufos but to program a Tb3033 isn´t that difficult, as far as i know it isn´t difficult to program a SH101 either. I am wondering that there are no other answers expcet this

Yes, Alpha Cenauri was made with the Oscar, i read it somewhere else, the synth is fucking awesome, there is a software emulation of the Oscar called Imposcar, maybe i will get it and make screaming voices myself, this synth is aktually able to make screaming voices? Beautiful, must be one of the best synths ever since i don´t know of many synths which are able to make screaming voicesamples. Nemo, you created the voicesamples and which efects did you use that they sound like they are behind walls like in Alpha Cenauri?

Yes, Alpha Cenauri was made with the Oscar, i read it somewhere else, the synth is fucking awesome, there is a software emulation of the Oscar called Imposcar, maybe i will get it and make screaming voices myself, this synth is aktually able to make screaming voices? Beautiful, must be one of the best synths ever since i don´t know of many synths which are able to make screaming voicesamples. Nemo, you created the voicesamples and which efects did you use that they sound like they are behind walls like in Alpha Cenauri?

I just fucked witht he oscilators in Massive, and the sound was done. I have a copy of impOSCar, since the OSCar is one of my all time favourite synths. The OSCar that we had in the studio, broke, and was beyond repair unfortunately :(

I just fucked witht he oscilators in Massive, and the sound was done. I have a copy of impOSCar, since the OSCar is one of my all time favourite synths. The OSCar that we had in the studio, broke, and was beyond repair unfortunately :(

But what i am wondering of is that the synthlines in alpha cenauri aktually sound like fermale singing, in some parts of the screaming they say "aaaa" and that´s what i am wondering of and he didn´t use a fermant filter because it would never sound like that with a fermant filter.

Astral Projection don´t use tb303 nor SH101, i think they used TB303 in some songs like Searching for Ufos but to program a Tb3033 isn´t that difficult, as far as i know it isn´t difficult to program a SH101 either. I am wondering that there are no other answers expcet this

have you actually ever SEEN a real 101 or 303?! Once again, you talk out of assumptions, and not facts!