Psystream.net with Colin OOOD and Lurk

Colin OOOD

I is currently mashing up the airwaves... er... netwaves... er thing... with Tom Lurk in a 'starting slow(ish) and winding up till the spring breaks' stylee... from now until our nappies need changing (probably some time around 11pm (12pm CET); Tom cooked us a casserole and it'll take that long before a toilet trip becomes a necessity. Now playing - Hybrid/Mood Deluxeness. There will be some unreleased old-school OOOD (read: badly produced and unmastered ;) ) in there at some point, as well as tracks from the album and a circular caked piece of mud that I reckon will fit in the CDJ.

Join us, why don't you.

(No, Cinos, that wasn't a real question).

http://www.psystream.net

No registration necessary; just go to Psystream and look for the 'listen' links.

B)

Hahaha. He actually made some throat music!

Just for you faze...

BTW could someone please correct my horrendous spelling of the thread title? It's offensive to the eye, and eT has threatened litigation if it doesn't get changed quicksharp.

Seems like I missed it! Damn foreign countries with their time differences :angry::P

You did miss some fun, and great tunes as well. Even though I've heard Freq - CBL a million times, it still gave me shivers when I first heard them mixing it in.

You did miss some fun, and great tunes as well. Even though I've heard Freq - CBL a million times, it still gave me shivers when I first heard them mixing it in.

I miss all these things! Why don't people want to mix at 4am? Ay? Why not?