TRANSWAVE-Best Of 1994-1996

Guest Rezwalker

the twilight mix has very good psychedelia sound

the dark mix..hm...the title says allĀ  ;)

640464[/snapback]

i have to agree with Rez here , the twilight mix is awesome , cool buildup and in your face acid melodies , much better than the dark mix of course. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

perhaps they forgot that there are such tracks :lol:?

640465[/snapback]

lol..not far away from truth :P for example he forgot the lambada remix/ it was a guy from other forum who reminds to dado that remix haha his 1st comment was "are u serious what are u talking about?) haha

cheers Frederic :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

anjuna sounds pretty heavy and dark, full-on transwave :ph34r:

640461[/snapback]

"Anjuna" like full-on transwave? :blink: Where have u found the comparison? :lol: Are u sure u don't misunderstand with some "seven sisters" tracks of Pleiadians? :P

Guest Rezwalker

"Anjuna" like full-on transwave?Ā  :blink: Where have u found the comparison?Ā  :lol:Ā  Are u sure u don't misunderstand with some "seven sisters" tracks of Pleiadians?Ā  :P

640469[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

"Anjuna" like full-on transwave?Ā  :blink: Where have u found the comparison?Ā  :lol:Ā  Are u sure u don't misunderstand with some "seven sisters" tracks of Pleiadians?Ā  :P

640469[/snapback]

no, it was meant as full power dark transwave at its best :rolleyes:

Indeed, a double cd would have been Christmas, New Years Eve at the same timeĀ  :D

What a shame "Quasar" isn't included inside! I guess that Dado didn't refind a dat version of it.

Ā 

640407[/snapback]

Huh, yeah, that was one of the tracks I expected the most.... shame they included Hypersphere that is already on Hypnorhythm album and not Quasar, but, what to heck, this looks like a damn fine effort so it doesn't really matter. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Rezwalker

SAMPLES!!!!!

Ā 

suggestion: go str8 to Bombay night :D

for those who didn't have/know the track u can't imagine how fucking perfect is the whole track with an unbelievable finish :o:D

Ā 

also the track "arsonik" very good

im really impressed how much good sounds all tracks...fantastic mastering :o

Ā 

p.s when u try to listen Code S9 there is a mistake there...the sample is from Malaka dance :blink:

i hope soon to correct this mistake..code s9 is a trully bomb!! :D

Ā 

31 DAYS LEFT

Ā 

12 JANUARY IS COMING :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

Indeed, it's strange, "malaka dance" is on the arabesque samples instead of "S9"... :o Hope for those who have never heard "S9", that it's only a mistake, or else, they will never have maybe the opportunity to listen to this masterpiece. :(

Ā 

Btw, I don't know if it's my bad memory or the great and fresh new mastering, but the version of "ulysse voyage 2" isn't exactly the same with the one I have on the distance to goa series... :blink: Some erotic vocals I notice now... :P

Ā 

The mastering is outstanding!!! All the tracks are crystal clear now and sound more dimensional!! Can't wait to buy "backfire"!! :D

SAMPLES!!!!!

Ā 

suggestion: go str8 to Bombay night :D

for those who didn't have/know the track u can't imagine how fucking perfect is the whole track with an unbelievable finish :o:D

Ā 

also the track "arsonik" very good

im really impressed how much good sounds all tracks...fantastic mastering :o

Ā 

p.s when u try to listen Code S9 there is a mistake there...the sample is from Malaka dance :blink:

i hope soon to correct this mistake..code s9 is a trully bomb!! :D

Ā 

31 DAYS LEFT

Ā 

12 JANUARY IS COMING :D :D :D :D :D

Doesn't bombay night sound like a biolab remix? it's been ages since i heard Biolab but i'm quite sure...

Guest Rezwalker

the samples of the yet unreleased tracks didn't sound at all that fascinating. the samples were short though. :)

no need to rush ;) u heard just some seconds from 11 minutes track ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IT'S NOT A DREAM! IT'S TRANSWAVE! :D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Rezwalker

1 day left!!

Ā 

The cd will be available from tomorrow 12/1/2007 Posted Image

Ā 

Samples also here and this time there is a chance to hear (finally) the proper track Code S9 (in arabesque there is a mistake, when u click into Code s9 sounds the track 'Malaka dance')

1 day left!!

Ā 

The cd will be available from tomorrow 12/1/2007 Posted Image

Ā 

Samples also here and this time there is a chance to hear (finally) the proper track Code S9 (in arabesque there is a mistake, when u click into Code s9 sounds the track 'Malaka dance')

already shipping @ psyshop ;) at least mine got shipped today :D

Ā 

think I might even cream my pants.

Guest Rezwalker

already shipping @ psyshop ;) at least mine got shipped today :D

Ā 

think I might cream my pants.

hehehe :D then i should go to the record shop of my town NOW :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

Awesome news!! S9 is finally there, no doubt now!! I still don't understand how happens that "malaka dance" appeared on the arabesque's samples! It's a bit weird! :lol:

think I might even cream my pants.

You? I just exploded all over my keyboard. People all over the world are exploding!! Maybe this should come with a

Ā 

CAUTION: MAY INDUCE ORGASIMS Warning. :D

Ā 

I love old-skool Transwave. And how I wish they'd creat a new-skool in their style (like the Suntrip releases) goatrance album for our time now. Either way it's awesome seeing them return to the energy that made them famous in the goap/psy scene.

Ā 

this one will go to the best albums of 2007 , for sure! :)

I third that.

Guest Rezwalker

you should :) I'm a bit jealous, mine won't be here until monday I guess :huh: Hate to wait for stuff you really want.

I understand very well what u said..bcause the cd finally will arrived here on wednesday <_< anyway i can wait 6 days more.. :)

Ā 

Ā 

BACKFIRE

Guest Cosmogenesis

I understand very well what u said..bcause the cd finally will arrived here on wednesday <_< anyway i can wait 6 days more.. :)

BACKFIRE

This is what I call to be lucky! :P I will buy it from a big french shop, but I will have to wait at least between 2 or 3 weeks before to receive it, and this, even if transwave are french and their label 3D vision too... <_<