TRANSWAVE-Best Of 1994-1996

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

Legendary TRANSWAVE, French leading Goa Trance project from the 90 is back after 10 years. Dado aka Synthetic, Deedrah, GBU, and Christof aka Absolum & 3D Vision label manager joined again forces in 2006 to produce a new fresh album due within the next few monthes. Before that, it was needed to introduce what they have done in the past to the new generation of Trancers, and this is the purpose of this Best Of.

BackFire is a compilation of hits and unreleased traxx that have made Transwave. They have choosen these specific tracks after asking their Fans through forums and internet. The new album is almost ready….Expected as well in 2007, a remix album by some of the leading psytrance producers……..

Posted Image

Tracklist:

01 Adoration To The Aum

02 Hypersphere

03 Anahata

04 Arsonic

05 Cycles Of Life

06 Code S9

07 Flamicogyre

08 Bombay night

09 Ulysse Voyage 2

Release Date: 12 January 2007

samples

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

VOILA! :D

"Expected as well in 2007, a remix album by some of the leading psytrance producers…….."

That's great newz!! so in near future we can expect 3 albums from transwave 1) Backfire best of

2)Frontfire (new album after 10 years) and 3) remix album to transwave tracks from other artists :wub::D

Guest Cosmogenesis

I will buy this compilation for sure on the fnac shops when it will be out. "Anahata", the entire version of Flamycogyre, Bombay Night, S9, "backfire" is certainly worth the buy!! :D

Contrary to the "Akashic" album of Cosmosis or The "best of 1991-2001" from X-Dream, "Backfire" is a much more interesting "best of" thanks to his unreleased tracks inside. ;)

Guest Rezwalker

cant wait to buy this gem :)

640387[/snapback]

m2 :D even if i have allready all the tracks :P

i just don't understand why isn't double the best-of..there are so many masterpieces from them :rolleyes:

i just don't understand why isn't double the best-of..there are so many masterpieces from them  :rolleyes:

640398[/snapback]

i second that, would mind to see double cd :)!

but on the other hand, perhaps they made it only on 1cd because they wanted to focus scenes attention more onto their new upcoming album, rather than their old songs ;)?

Guest Cosmogenesis

m2  :D even if i have allready all the tracks  :P

i just don't understand why isn't double the best-of..there are so many masterpieces from them  :rolleyes:

640398[/snapback]

Indeed, a double cd would have been Christmas, New Years Eve at the same time :D

What a shame "Quasar" isn't included inside! I guess that Dado didn't refind a dat version of it.

But anyway, it's already a good "best of", respect to the french legends! :)

And I'm looking forward to this mysterious "remixes" album... Maybe some new school artists could be part of...humm...

i second that, would mind to see double cd :)!

but on the other hand, perhaps they made it only on 1cd because they wanted to focus scenes attention more onto their new upcoming album, rather than their old songs ;)?

640406[/snapback]

reger to be honest i seriously hope ( :ph34r: ) that their new album wont be something weird or something like the old masters are releasing now for example like the new pleadians :unsure: ... if thats so let transwave rip and be remembered .

i will buy this one for sure , this is a real gem and like cosmogenesis said , we have traxx that were released in mixed compilations and now we can get the complete editions.let us go back to fire , its BackFire! :)

never heard anything about the upcoming remixed album of transwave but once again please and i seriously hope that it will be nothing like , and may i remember yas of the infamous .. Astral Projection - Ten ? :ph34r:

reger to be honest i seriously hope ( :ph34r: ) that their new album wont be something weird or something like the old masters are releasing now for example like the new pleadians :unsure:  ... if thats so let transwave rip and be remembered .

i will buy this one for sure , this is a real gem and like cosmogenesis said , we have traxx that were released in mixed compilations and now we can get the complete editions.let us go back to fire , its BackFire!  :)

never heard anything about the upcoming remixed album of transwave but once again please and i seriously hope that it will be nothing like , and may i remember yas of the infamous .. Astral Projection - Ten:ph34r:

640415[/snapback]

check here for link to their live video ;)

Does anyone know how many of these songs are unreleased and basically songs not from their main albums?

It's actually a relief that great songs like Trashish, Malaka Dance, and Land of Freedom are not on here IMO. We've all heard those songs so many times on their main albums for starters. I love to hear new, classic old Transwave sounding songs.

I don't see how I couldn't buy this. The cover better be awesome looking like the old albums. :P

Does anyone know how many of these songs are unreleased and basically songs not from their main albums?

It's actually a relief that great songs like Trashish, Malaka Dance, and Land of Freedom are not on here IMO. We've all heard those songs so many times on their main albums for starters. I love to hear new, classic old Transwave sounding songs.

I don't see how I couldn't buy this. The cover better be awesome looking like the old albums.  :P

640440[/snapback]

well didnt you check arabesque, theres a cover, it looks just like many other todays psy covers - makes no sense.

I don't see how I couldn't buy this. The cover better be awesome looking like the old albums.  :P

640440[/snapback]

the 3 tracks that Rezwalker put in Bold are the ones that we never heard i suppose , but Rezwalker knows more about transwave than me so since he´s the expert ill leave that up to him. :)

Jon did u check the link that Rezwalker put? the cover is like the old Transwave albums , still simple imo , but im definatly gonna buy this , the tracklist speaks more than the cover does... ;)

Ahhh, I just saw it. The cover looks alright...would've been cooler had they made one of those great, trippy, detailed ones from the old-school era.

Oh well, it was always about the music anyway. I'm lookin forward to hearing the new tracks here! Actually, after watching that Transwave video where they chopped up Land of Freedom to a Full On club trance song, I'm far more interested in their new released "OLDER" songs than I am their new ones.

Guest Rezwalker

640440[/snapback]

Actually there is only 1 unreleased track here..(the track "Bombay night" and its 1 of my best 3 fav transwave tracks..its really awesome) :D

the tracks "Code S9" and "Arsenic" are released under dado's project Cypher-o

Code S9 was released as "Luis" u can check here

but i think it's good move cause many ppl can't find this EP and it's really hard to find even to p2p programs :P

the rest tracks of course is well known..and besides that, as i know all tracks in this album have new mastering.

Guest Rezwalker

hey Rezwalker i wish they would release Anjuna on this .. its such an amazing track and a rare piece released under Kaledoid. maybe next time.

640454[/snapback]

indeed too sad...Anjuna is great track (both remixes) many ppl ask for it..but dunno why isn't here finally...maybe some limitation cause released as "kaledoid"? who knows...

Guest Rezwalker

anjuna sounds pretty heavy and dark, full-on transwave :ph34r:

640461[/snapback]

the twilight mix has very good psychedelia sound

the dark mix..hm...the title says all ;)

indeed too sad...Anjuna is great track (both remixes) many ppl ask for it..but dunno why isn't  here finally...maybe some limitation cause released as "kaledoid"? who knows...

640462[/snapback]

perhaps they forgot that there are such tracks :lol:?