Changes on Psynews.

NEMO.BOFH

Jon,

I have PM'ed the whole mod team and Mars about this problem, and hopefully we will have an answer very soon. Mars is the webmaster of the site, so he should be able to solve it very quickly :)

Regards,

Nemo

Thank you Nemo. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan,

My Controls, and on the left side, you will find Edit Avatar.... :)

Oh, nemo, imagine the fun we might have had if OD was still using that avatar in May or June. You ruined it.

does it always take a while before the avatar is actually changed, when you use the Edit Avatar function, or is it just me? when I changed mine from the xmas av back to the regular avatar it took hours (i think) before the regular one was back in action.. :ph34r:

Oh, nemo, imagine the fun we might have had if OD was still using that avatar in May or June. You ruined it.

actually, I didnt read your post before I posted my sollution, and yes, it WOULD have been fun! :( I really ruined it there! :)

edit. well, it seems we can not update our avatars anyways, so we are all stuck with our stupid frikkin hats!! (You got what you wanted anyways Charlie hehe) :)

does it always take a while before the avatar is actually changed, when you use the Edit Avatar function, or is it just me? when I changed mine from the xmas av back to the regular avatar it took hours (i think) before the regular one was back in action.. :ph34r:

It seems that we have a problem with the forum at the moment, and the avatars can not be changed, nor can some users (or all?!) not see posts in larger threads. We will have to wait until mars is back :(

It seems that we have a problem with the forum at the moment, and the avatars can not be changed, nor can some users (or all?!) not see posts in larger threads. We will have to wait until mars is back :(

Alrighty, I just noticed I can't send private messages either.

Thanks for the infos :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have more serious problems than the avatar issues. I can't access to all the sections of the forum, nor to send PM's. Everytime, I'm trying to enter, for example, the label announcement section, a page appear and writes me "IPS driver error database"! Am I the one in this situation? :(

Hope the problems will be solved soon though :)

P.S.: Nemo, Tatsu sent you a few days ago a request from my part. Could you please, at least, answer to it positively or negatively via PM? :)

I have more serious problems than the avatar issues. I can't access to all the sections of the forum, nor to send PM's. Everytime, I'm trying to enter, for example, the label announcement section, a page appear and writes me "IPS driver error database"! Am I the one in this situation? :(

I had this briefly but I could still access it via view new posts.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I had this briefly but I could still access it via view new posts.

I still have the same problems, but this trick will help me until they will be solved. Thanx Abasio :)

I'm trying to enter, for example, the label announcement section, a page appear and writes me "IPS driver error database"! Am I the one in this situation? :(

Artist News and Labels announcements

Music Promotion

Music Making

For Sale/ Trade

Lost Tracks

Guest Cosmogenesis

Artist News and Labels announcements

Music Promotion

Music Making

For Sale/ Trade

Lost Tracks

Ooo, we are two in the same case! :o I'm happy to not be alone in the hell! :lol:

if want to send a pm I get this

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

in case that helps

the same is about those inaccessible forums :)

ps: and why the heck you didnt reply to my pm @ isra :P?