Hallucinogen is Underrated

Icarus

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radi.  :(

631094[/snapback]

I told him so often that i will report him when he continue to offend me all the time and he didn´t stop, so what should i do? He told me suck my balls two times in this thread, if this isn´t enough to report him, what then? He told me i am retarted just because i made a joke, i wouldn´t report him but he told me that i know where the report button is so, yes, i know where the report button is.

I told him so often that i will report him when he continue to offend me all the time and he didn´t stop, so what should i do? He told me suck my balls two times in this thread, if this isn´t enough to report him, what then? He told me i am retarted just because i made a joke, i wouldn´t report him but he told me that i know where the report button is so, yes, i know where the report button is.

631101[/snapback]

No. I told you to suck my balls. Whatever man. You should learn to stand up for yourself instead of running to the nearest mod.

I used to have respect for you, funnily enough.

631101[/snapback]

He said some unkind things, yes, but that's OD's style and he seldom means anything by it. I certainly don't think you should have reported him (I don't think anyone should be reported) but, well, to each their own.

He said some unkind things, yes, but that's OD's style and he seldom means anything by it. I certainly don't think you should have reported him (I don't think anyone should be reported) but, well, to each their own.

631108[/snapback]

Man he do this all the time and i don´t want offend him, if i had offended him i´d be banned so i must watch how he tell me rude things without an reaction because if i´d react i´d be banned because i have 67% warning allready.

Man he do this all the time and i don´t want offend him, if i had offended him i´d be banned so i must watch how he tell me rude things without an reaction because if i´d react i´d be banned because i have 67% warning allready.

631119[/snapback]

You've been reported twice too? By who?

631101[/snapback]

People say those sort of things all the time. I've called most of my friends retards (except the retard, that would be cruel :P ) & suck my balls is a very common piece of banter. That's this seemed like banter!

Too late, i now officially have 67% warning. Thanks Radi. Your awesome.

631083[/snapback]

screenshot or stfu B)!

You've been reported twice too? By who?

631121[/snapback]

Noone told me, i don´t know.

631127[/snapback]

:lol:

PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!111111 :lol:

what´s the reason for your stupid ractoins all the time?

631042[/snapback]

The reason for stupid reactions is YOU. Nothing else, it's only you. No offence, I mean it, you really sound immature, narrow-minded, non-humorous and really simple. And I really mean no offence, but you should really look in the mirror, and think about something before you actually say something. And stop being a narrow-minded infant.

And you warned me once I know, report me if you wish, but know that there's no reason for it.

The reason for stupid reactions is YOU. Nothing else, it's only you. No offence, I mean it, you really sound immature, narrow-minded, non-humorous and really simple. And I really mean no offence, but you should really look in the mirror, and think about something before you actually say something. And stop being a narrow-minded infant.

And you warned me once I know, report me if you wish, but know that there's no reason for it.

631339[/snapback]

Tell him to suck your balls.

Tell him to suck your balls.

631346[/snapback]

I don't dare, he'll report me! And what could I do if he'd do that? My life would be ruined forever! I'd have to kill myself and everyone who loves me!

God, I can't even think of it!

I don't dare, he'll report me! And what could I do if he'd do that? My life would be ruined forever! I'd have to kill myself and everyone who loves me!

God , I can't even think of it!

631350[/snapback]

I think you might have to be reported anyway for taking the lord's name in Vain :angry: