Do you know this hallucinogen track?

radi6404

I think as soon as some people know it's simon posford they close their ears and go lalalalalalalaaa so even if he did the most horrible full on electric guitar ridden piece of steaming dog shite they would still turn round and say how good it was  :unsure:

626529[/snapback]

You are going to hell for that. And hell is the place where they have a 24/7 live performance of Hypersonic.

one superb tune indeed, got the LP - black gold :)

however, i dont get the whole collaboration thing of this compilation. pipeworm sounds like 100 % hallucinogen, porcupine like 100 % tristan, primitive earthlings 100 % eat static etc....i just dont get it. it sounds like lucas just did the same thing that i would do if i was doing a tune with simon: sitting there, watching overwhelmed. nothing more.

625392[/snapback]

:huh: I don't get your objection.

:huh: I don't get your objection.

626565[/snapback]

my objection is that this compilation, just as most collaboration work i heard, doesn't really sound like a collaboration compilation if you analyse the tunes itselves.

i dont want to offend the makers of those compilations or to put down their work, not at all, i just put a questionmark behind the idea of collaboration-compilations.

it's just me! musicwise i like this record very much (most of it)!

my objection is that this compilation, just as most collaboration work i heard, doesn't really sound like a collaboration compilation if you analyse the tunes itselves.

i dont want to offend the makers of those compilations or to put down their work, not at all, i just put a questionmark behind the idea of collaboration-compilations.

it's just me! musicwise i like this record very much (most of it)!

627011[/snapback]

Right. I misunderstood your post :angry:

I think there is a certain recognizable vibe to the album. I guess that comes down to Lucas.

You are going to hell for that. And hell is the place where they have a  24/7 live performance of Hypersonic.

626554[/snapback]

Sweet Mother of God! I must go to church now, and confess my sins. I don't want that to happen to me...

I think as soon as some people know it's simon posford they close their ears and go lalalalalalalaaa so even if he did the most horrible full on electric guitar ridden piece of steaming dog shite they would still turn round and say how good it was  :unsure:

626529[/snapback]

100% agree!!!!!

guess I'm second on that list for hell then... :lol:

626529[/snapback]

Of course it's good. It's made by the Simon. The Simon makes no mistakes. If you don't like it there is something wrong with you.

Of course it's good. It's made by the Simon. The Simon makes no mistakes. If you don't like it there is something wrong with you.

627125[/snapback]

Thanks for casing the point

Posted Image