Carbon Based Lifeforms

RTP

Yes. :wub:

Btw, am I the only who thinks this is better than their first album?

Nope, I also prefer World of Sleepers. But the 1st album did have the best track on it!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This album has grown on me, but only because the majority of the tracks seem like attempts to recreate MOS 6581, which is such a great track. I wonder if that was intentional or not. Hydroponic Garden, I have to say, had more diversity on it.

This album has grown on me, but only because the majority of the tracks seem like attempts to recreate MOS 6581, which is such a great track. I wonder if that was intentional or not. Hydroponic Garden, I have to say, had more diversity on it.

I thought world of sleepers was quite diverse :blink:

I thought world of sleepers was quite diverse :blink:

Was? Hehe. Not diverse enough to keep it, eh? :P

No, you're right, I think it just takes more than the five or so listens I've given it so far. I had one track play randomly (Betula Pendula) tonight on my MP3 player as I was getting off the train and walking to my car. It was a pretty great soundtrack. This is essentially the scene it played in:

Posted Image

Not that stop exactly, but similar. And a nice warm night. Pretty dreamy, I gotta admit.

Was? Hehe. Not diverse enough to keep it, eh? :P

Hehe I kept it, listened to it today. That crazy reported speech :unsure:

No, you're right, I think it just takes more than the five or so listens I've given it so far. I had one track play randomly (Betula Pendula) tonight on my MP3 player as I was getting off the train and walking to my car. It was a pretty great soundtrack. This is essentially the scene it played in:

Posted Image

Not that stop exactly, but similar. And a nice warm night. Pretty dreamy, I gotta admit.

Nice ;)