cd trading has it ever gone wrong

technosomy

Talking bout the devil... I just realised that I bought a Sabres of Paradise cd on ebay the 11th of august, which was supposedly sent the 14th but to date has not arrived. I had totally forgotten about it, cause I couldn't find it in my 'Won' list (is that only recent wins?) but last week I found it in my feedback-thread. I emailed the person, saying I haven't received anything and she replied that she was amazed I only answered now... Btw; she has a record of 3500 positive feedbacks and not one negative, so I figure she's allright. But what do I do about it? :(

What does that mean that she's amazed you've only answered now? She didn't send the stuff by purpose to rip you off? And what else did she tell you, that's it a no go or what she'll send it later?

I have order an old release once from a webshop and when I got it , I turned the cd to have a look on the back surface and discovered it was already played many times.... they sold me a second hand cd without saying it... I found it pretty shitty , but fortunately the cd was all playable....

that was the worst experience with web shops

What does that mean that she's amazed you've only answered now? She didn't send the stuff by purpose to rip you off? And what else did she tell you, that's it a no go or what she'll send it later?

609224[/snapback]

She meant that it took my 7 weeks to notice that I hadnt gotten my cd yet, she would've sent an email within a week. By the way, I did send her an email after two weeks, to which she replied that she had indeed sent a package and that she has proof of postage.

I don't understand. Why would a package get lost in between Holland and England?

She meant that it took my 7 weeks to notice that I hadnt gotten my cd yet, she would've sent an email within a week. By the way, I did send her an email after two weeks, to which she replied that she had indeed sent a package and that she has proof of postage.

I don't understand. Why would a package get lost in between Holland and England?

609230[/snapback]

And if it was lost indeed, why did she expect your email?!