Very mad goa trance mix

Anoebis

• 6 months later...

i bow in respect of the master of the oldschool. truly genious. fantastic skills and wonderfoul tracklist.

congrats :)

definetly that most attention shud be paid to psylent budhi and imperial project

and u can ask Basilisk if his tracks still available to download as well as tracks from other artists like ray vincent and ritchi meta

if not , i can upload my own package

Curious about Imperial Project are we? Cant believe it was 3 years ago but a psyfriend of mind met with me for the first time and she shared with me this music called Goa Syndrome(at the time we thought that was the artist name), the finest goa we'd ever heard ;O. Apparantly they were compilations from Cygnetic Records. their site doesn't work anymore and back then it usaully closed on me and links started getting funky. I was never able to dl the compilations but they had front & back covers viewable with tracklists. searching Goa Syndrome led me to mp3.de / The songs my friend shared with me finally had an artist name - Imperial Project ;D since then I've been sharing them with everyone. they are outrageously good and i still remember first time hearing them. I felt like a cavemans reaction to goa/hahah! heres where to DL Imperial Project and a few other artist songs that came up for searching "Goa Syndrome"

http://mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030602/224034/3

doing some quick searching/ this psynews thread was found

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=32100

I wish their website was still up. its all a bit confusing who they were...

follow last link for sweet DL's!!

edit: Didn't know I already had this mix dl'd ;p never saw this thread but visited that site one day and got it awile ago.

oh yeah, what is the name to the Kox Box track?

Will return sometime for a review while listening.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for all the replies, can't believe it still get's discovered by some people... :) actually, I still have TONS of old school mixes on my pc, but I need a stabile place to host them, not just for 2 days you know... :P

edit: Didn't know I already had this mix dl'd ;p never saw this thread but visited that site one day and got it awile ago.

oh yeah, what is the name to the Kox Box track?

It's from the Tribal Oscillation single: Kox Box - Point of no Return (Ionizer mix)

• 2 months later...