NIN - Only (S-Cube remix)

Getafix

well its very clean sounding, although I have to say its not really my style. Ive never heard the NIN original so I cant say about the remixing.

Im sure theres a label out there somewhere that may like your sound. Give it a try!

I quite dig it... very nice intro

I love all the different parts of the song and how it's constantly changing, but by the end of the song, I felt you were overdoing it to be point that it kind of killed the buildup(s)...

I also wish you would have included the part when they say "there is no you, there is only me"... that's just me though lol

great job, keep it up!

I quite dig it... very nice intro

I love all the different parts of the song and how it's constantly changing, but by the end of the song, I felt you were overdoing it to be point that it kind of killed the buildup(s)...

I also wish you would have included the part when they say "there is no you, there is only me"... that's just me though lol

great job, keep it up!

597303[/snapback]

Hey :D Thanks for the feedback!

I forgot to use the particular lyrics you mentioned! I'll be sure to add them! So do you think i'm changing it too much & should keep it more constant? I get bored by the same rhythm so i'm always changing it..

Anyone else had a listen?

Hey guys,

Here's a track i'm working on its a remix to NIN - Only..

I'd love to hear some feedback..Do you think my production is good enough to send some demos to labels?

Here's the link:

http://beatbiz.net/player.php?tid=1068&ART...Cube&USERID=523

597120[/snapback]

Do you have another link somewhere? This doesnt seem to want to work at work :(

Do you have another link somewhere? This doesnt seem to want to work at work :(

597833[/snapback]

Sorry dude its the only link i've got!

@ strydr

Yup i do use cubase..Actually been working on a new mix of the song with my new monitors & the quality is much better & crisper!

Hey  :D  Thanks for the feedback!

I forgot to use the particular lyrics you mentioned! I'll be sure to add them! So do you think i'm changing it too much & should keep it more constant? I get bored by the same rhythm so i'm always changing it..

Anyone else had a listen?

597623[/snapback]

keep it a little more constant... I liked the different rhythms but they were changing too much

in my opinion anyway