Smart Disable

Smart Disable is a function which can be used to switch off the effects that we do not want to use during the song creation process.

For example we have created half of the song, and we want to save the cpu usage, so that the vsts and effects do not eat lot of cpu , we can simply click on "smart disable" and it saves cpu during the song creation process.

We can enable all those effects once our project is complete and then export it to mp3 :)

It exists :)

open the FX mixer, on the right you see the FX plugins that you have used listed. on the left to each plugin is an "arrow down" button. click it. In the opening popup menu, select "smart disable".

As far as I know, it only works on FX plugins, not on instruments, and you have to repeat the steps for every plugin in every channel.

Its an awesome function bringing me 30-50% more cpu load.

If anyone knows, how to smart disable instruments let me know.

edit: doh! should read the links posted :o

Smart Disable is a function which can be used to switch off the effects that we do not want to use during the song creation process.

For example we have created half of the song, and we want to save the cpu usage, so that the  vsts and effects do not eat lot of cpu , we can simply click on "smart disable" and it saves cpu during the song creation process.

We can enable all those effects once our project is complete and then export it to mp3 :)

578186[/snapback]

hey man , if u read the manual u would find it.

its over tools ;)

good productions :)