FREq- Gosub 20

GaySatanicHippie

Now you know 1. I prefer his faster tracks a lot more then groovy deep progressive tunes.

"FREq - Time Stretcher" Is it fast enough for freq?

Oh well, anyways this track is my absolute favourite from his entire discography.

One of the most original psytrance basslines i have ever heard.

Yes my favorite as well..

Gosub 20 dissapointed me a bit, i think it lacks the typical FREq style and power... It's an okay album, but imo it doesn't live up to hes own name

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those random albums that I don't listen to much at all, but it's like the perfect music for summer. Those great summer tracks being Space Noodle, Silent Circuit, Stone Shaker, Singularity part 2 and What a feeling?. Theres nothing like the summer sun, mp3 player and 'what a feeling?' heh.

• 1 year later...

I think this is his best release to date, esp. track 5/7 - way more melodic and forward directional than his previous more minimal/tech feeling album, but also with a driving force that works on dancefloors better than monotone progressive with interesting basslines and elements but no melodic push to a higher level. i feel like he's progressed...