new flow records or new iboga records comp?

heva

So, I am buying some new albums, and I can't afford to buy everything i want. I have got a small list of a few I definately want, however, I can't decide between these two on the 'maybe' list:

va - daily basis (flow records)

or

va - Tabernanthe 2 (iboga records)

Anyone want to decide for me?

So, I am buying some new albums, and I can't afford to buy everything i want.  I have got a small list of a few I definately want, however, I can't decide between these two on the 'maybe' list:

va - daily basis (flow records)

or

va - Tabernanthe 2 (iboga records)

Anyone want to decide for me?

559995[/snapback]

I just got Daily Basis. Haven't listened to it yet. Maybe you should go with Tabernanthe 2, because I always seem to make the wrong choice. <_<

Ok, I ripped open the first cd and started skimming through the tracks of of Daily Basis, because I realized that there was an Echotek track on there... oke, this is NOT AT ALL what I expected coming from them to be honest. Pretty damn good trance this is. As there is Perfect Stranger on it as well (Which is one of my favs at the moment, I can see this getting pretty good.)

The Tabernanthe one I have already heard I just realized, and its pretty damn good. I couldnt chose between them if I had to chose, but hmmmm, id go for the Daily Basis, just because of the first 2 tracks to be honest.

Now, I hope that makes your choice a little bit easier :D

EDIT: I skipped down to track 4 to find out that this compilation has some pretty house influenced music as well. So.... If you like house/progg then this is the one.

Tabernanthe is more scandoprogg, and sounds very good :) I like them both still though :)

just listened to the samples sounds ok,but not that excited,Iboga hasnt dissapointed yet this year only quality realeses but T2 hmm i dont know,If you dont have "hibernation" or "summer collection vol 2" check em out,.... i would go for one of those insted, especially "hibernation" good stuff. B)

Or maybe the new Freq I just saw it was avalible at psyshop. :)

just listened to the samples sounds ok,but not that excited,Iboga hasnt dissapointed yet this year only quality realeses but T2 hmm i dont know,If you dont have "hibernation" or "summer collection vol 2" check em out,.... i would go for one of those insted, especially "hibernation" good stuff. B)

Or maybe the new Freq I just saw it was avalible at psyshop. :)

560209[/snapback]

well freq is on my 'must have' list and i already have hibernation. SOooooo I think I may go for T2, purely because iboga is my fave label, and nemo mentioned that daily basis was more proggy housey prog....so yesh. Thank you all for helping me come to a decision!! :D

New FREq album perhaps ;)?

560820[/snapback]

You should go for the new Freq i guess

560836[/snapback]

Goes without saying...I'm already ordering this. :P

Guest The Journey Man Project

am happy waiting for the next compilation from Tribal Vision... the rest hold no interest for me :P tho the new horns n hoof looks nice!