Lost Buddha - Transfiguration (Anti Gravity mix)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Awesome track & work, Filipe!! :) It's a very completed piece: dimensional, with very powerfull and pumping leads, high sensitive pads with some magical eastern influences (I love especially the sitars inside :D )!!

Thanx for sharing with us this amazing track!! Can't wait to listen your upcoming productions! :)

Hm...

The atmosphere in this track is nice. There is a subtle hint of mystery and the samples are encouraging me to listen on. I am not that satisfied with the melodies & synths. I really like Oldschool, but the melodies used in this track aren't...outstanding. Comparing to your track released on Apsara, I can remark the fact that melodies were more uplifting and sounded much stronger than here.

However, all Oldschool is welcome in these days, so keep on producing and I'll hope to see an album whenever time has come!

oh thanks for those sweet words my friends...!!! i really need to hear some good words :) .

agneton , thank u so much for your words , i know its nothing outstanding , ive been really down lately and my melodies are not getting that great :(

and goangel thank u so much for playin my music in your DJ set´s i love your sets , u really mix well and u fill my soul by doing what u are doing . if im still doing goa its because of people like yas , and for my friends specially.

thank u so much for those words really.

big hug .

Hey Lost Buddha!

Great track....I love the way everything "fits".... the lead/synth that comes in around 2:15 is almost haunting. Keep up the great work!

R8DNT1

Hey Lost Buddha!

Great track....I love the way everything "fits".... the lead/synth that comes in around 2:15 is almost haunting.  Keep up the great work!

R8DNT1

566248[/snapback]

cool man, great to know u enjoy it ;)