space tribe and electric universe

technosomy

:lol: AHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: Yeah, never understood that stuff. At all.

Think you may have just accidentally confused Shakta with Space Tribe [somehow].

560991[/snapback]

oops

sonic mandala i mean

come on they might as well been composed by a different person

except of one or two good moments this album is just boring.

can't help myself but when two guys are throwing together all their samples which had their time years ago, i would not expect something new and fresh.

secondly i have the impression that this album has been build up in a week or so. a lot of tracks seem to be unready. sounds and samples have been thrown together almost in random mode imo.

np: good thing is that they uploaded their stuff on beatport so i could avoid buying the whole album just for one good track.

• 2 months later...

Oh man ... today is the day where they will come.

I don't know if I shold go. I checked samples and it's not as bad as I expected, but the stuff doesn't impress me. If this was the first party after the summer pause then I would go ... but it's not the first, it's the second ... and I have gotten my fullon dose already last week - the guys that came before Echotek have put on even more crappier stuff and I'm fed up with it...

Space Tribe I would like to see ... but when I have to wind myself through the great fullon plains again like last week to be able to listen to him ... I think it's not worth the nerve and the money.

Oh man ... today is the day where they will come.

I don't know if I shold go. I checked samples and it's not as bad as I expected, but the stuff doesn't impress me. If this was the first party after the summer pause then I would go ... but it's not the first, it's the second ... and I have gotten my fullon dose already last week - the guys that came before Echotek have put on even more crappier stuff and I'm fed up with it...

Space Tribe I would like to see ... but when I have to wind myself through the great fullon plains again like last week to be able to listen to him ... I think it's not worth the nerve and the money.

607578[/snapback]

Did you go? If so how was it?

Did you go? If so how was it?

610034[/snapback]

no, I didn't go ... I took a listen through those samples again, hmm-ed around and scratched my chin and then decided not to go because I had not much money left.

I spent the evening on a "4 bands for 4 Euro" festival ... the bands weren't so good either but at least I just have wasted 4 Euros down the drain (plus a bit for some cans of beer) and not 15 or more :P

no, I didn't go ... I took a listen through those samples again, hmm-ed around and scratched my chin and then decided not to go because I had not much money left.

I spent the evening on a "4 bands for 4 Euro" festival ... the bands weren't so good either but at least I just have wasted 4 Euros down the drain (plus a bit for some cans of beer) and not 15 or more :P

610146[/snapback]

Shame, I would like to know how they are live. I saw a disturbing picture of electric universe holding an electric guitar while playing live <_<