GMS - The Chaos Laboratory (Hadshot)

Guest antic

Guest antic

I have the opportunity to buy this CD for 30GBP with shipping. Is this a fair price?

I know it was re-released by Avatar, with 2 bonus tracks, so spare me comments about it :P;)

GMS album for 30 pounds?  :lol:

I bet 5 years from now people will be buying Skazi's Most Wanted compilation for the same price. The fact that something is out of print doesn't automatically make it worthier. The only worthy GMS album is No Rules. Just for the requiem tune.

556853[/snapback]

GMS suck so much. On par with the Skazster.

GMS suck so much. On par with the Skazster.

556855[/snapback]

Not this 1997 album though - which was made back when they were actually innovative...

£30 *is* a bit step though - but then again, if he really, really wants it...

Their older stuff was ok. No rules was a good album. I like the Gladiator tune.

556873[/snapback]

The stuff befor that is even better,my favorite is The Growly Family,wich has the superb track "Tentacles Of A Jelly Fish" fuck i love that tune.

The stuff befor that is even better,my favorite is The Growly Family,wich has the superb track "Tentacles Of A Jelly Fish" fuck i love that tune.

556890[/snapback]

hell yeah, "Tentacles Of A Jelly Fish" probably has to be my favourite track by GMS... very shroomy tune. :)

back to topic: It may be rare, but honestly, I wouldn't pay 30,- GBP for this one, make it 20,- GBP and it should be fine.