Lost Buddha

Lost Buddha

its agia_igoumeni u imigrant trance listener,r u blind or did you take to much "E"s while listening to Lost Buddhas wonderfull xtc "P S Y C H E D E L I A"??

pill lovers,pill musik,pill forums,etc....

555200[/snapback]

prozacs,panadol,quaaludes,green pills,blues pills,red pills,invisible pills

they all bow when confronted to the power of the mozaic paper.

man back again

I listened to your tune and it sounded like the best one up to date :)

by the way this took me to the days

when I first found out your Amithaba Buddha page online

downloaded tunes and felt happy some guys were still into goa

I wrote a message those days saying we loved you in Turkey and we play your tunes, I still do man

I d be happy to play this one as well in the coming gigs

please tell me a way to download it

man back again

I listened to your tune and it sounded like the best one up to date :)

by the way this took me to the days

when I first found out your Amithaba Buddha page online

downloaded tunes and felt happy some guys were still into goa

I wrote a message those days saying we loved you in Turkey and we play your tunes, I still do man

I d be happy to play this one as well in the coming gigs

please tell me a way to download it

580562[/snapback]

thanks for the positive comment my friend :)

im waiting for a suntrip reply about my new works , but if i get to know this track is not going to be released in the new compilation i will put it for download . :)

keep the vibes! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I m astonished with your newest style and productions, Filipe!!!!!! :o:o Awesome work all the way,very hypnotic pads with magical and authentic goa leads and climax!! Super psychedelic bombas!!! :D It s definitely the time to release an album under the Ataraxia project name. Labels have finally to wake up!! IMO,those two pieces haven t their place on myspace,but in an album. :)

I m astonished with your newest style and productions, Filipe!!!!!! :o  :o  Awesome work all the way,very hypnotic pads with magical and authentic goa leads and climax!! Super psychedelic bombas!!!  :D  It s definitely the time to release an album under the Ataraxia project name. Labels have finally to wake up!! IMO,those two pieces haven t their place on myspace,but in an album.  :)

581459[/snapback]

hey man thanks for the great words he he he.

i hope so man , but even if no labels want my Ataraxia album ill release it as White Label album mastered and everything , so no sweat :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

hey man thanks for the great words he he he.

i hope so man , but even if no labels want my Ataraxia album ill release it as White Label album mastered and everything , so no sweat :)

581466[/snapback]

:o:o I m very happy to learn about your first and very long-awaited album, man!!!!!!! :D:D It s been probably, at least, 4 years since I m waiting for it, since the artist.iuma time!!! :)