Boom 2004 Wallpaper

Tox

So, once again I had some spare time to kill in front of my Photoshop :)

I was going through some of our pictures of Boom 2004 & I wanted to make something that reflected my state of mind during the festival.

See if you can read my mind ;)

Overhere: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33840280/

Just doubbleclick on the image & save the big version on your computer.

Like it?

yes, it looks great really :)

your state of mind: seeing "the big picture" of the festival hapenning, you managed to withdraw yourself from the "whole", and saw the event from "above". this way we manage to actually aknowledge what is happening to us, we pay attention to the details of the big picture, we seem to understand better how human nature works, and which is your place in the landscape.

babbling, huh? :P

Thnx for the positive feedback guys! I made this because I was feeling sorry for myself 'cause I won't be there this year, but at least I still have Sonica, VooV & Waldfrieden Wonderland to look forward to :)

Cool interpretation Moni, nice to see different ppl. get different stuff from it...

btw: my "state of mind" at Boom could probably be best described as "altered" ;)

To be continued.

Lovely. Though may I make a suggestion about the text? I don't think it'll fit there - Try extending the border around the image and then putting the text in grey/black at the bottom! :)

Like this for example:

Posted Image

(Rushed in Paint - but you could use the same font you used before?)

Of course this is completely up to you. ;)

Otherwise, super job!