I've made the 'Breathing Space' CD...

Colin OOOD

Guest Astro Cortex

ok

534105[/snapback]

I will send you pm eventually, after you take your time with it, I want it perfect ! :D;)

534121[/snapback]

FFS, he said PM, is it really so hard to do? :rolleyes::P

Ok, while we're at it, I'd like to have one too, Colin (will PM you later :rolleyes: ).

I should get it for free though, as a compensation for your copyright violation in "how depp can you blepp". Thougt I didn't notice that, huh? In case you don't know, FFS, I invented depp!!

;)

Ok well anyone who wants one should PM me.  It might take me a little while to get round to doing it though (ask technosomy :ph34r: )

534094[/snapback]

na it's all good colin

we all know how busy you are with the album

come on guys hassle him for copys once it has been released we don't want to distract him do we.

guess i can't talk i did the same

woops better edit this all out

:lol::lol:

sorry col about that comment where to get alive didn't realise you guys didn't get anything from it.

how does that work??

when you have time tho...

535004[/snapback]

Ok. We don't get paid because Flying Records, who were distributing the album on behalf of Cabbage, went bankrupt not long after the album was released. The administrators sold the stock on to recover some of Flying's debts, and - obviously - the benefit of that sale did not go to us but to Flying's creditors. Subsequent sales are therefore made without any obligation on the new stock-owner's behalf to pay royalties.

Ok.  We don't get paid because Flying Records, who were distributing the album on behalf of Cabbage, went bankrupt not long after the album was released.  The administrators sold the stock on to recover some of Flying's debts, and - obviously - the benefit of that sale did not go to us but to Flying's creditors.  Subsequent sales are therefore made without any obligation on the new stock-owner's behalf to pay royalties.

535145[/snapback]

damm

maybe time for someone to fund another repressing?

As the saying goes, "that would be fucking bonzer wicked".

535178[/snapback]

what about making online shop with FLAC files, they are for about ~40% smaller than wav afterall, and no quality loss :) ?

what about making online shop with FLAC files, they are for about ~40% smaller than wav afterall, and no quality loss :) ?

535191[/snapback]

Go for it Reger, you write the shop and I'll encode the tracks. I've got OOOD.NET but no website for it so it could be a perfect match :) Make sure it looks really good though - no OOOD website is going to be made out of plain HTML...

Go for it Reger, you write the shop and I'll encode the tracks.  I've got OOOD.NET but no website for it so it could be a perfect match :)  Make sure it looks really good though - no OOOD website is going to be made out of plain HTML...

535194[/snapback]

meh, me no webpage developer, not even html :rolleyes:

but you can send the money anyway :D