Ambient with accordion?

Daze

i was born in a small coastal town where they play accordions... it is called... cumbia and it is everything, but psychedelic.... be warned... this freak child might not be fit to exist... i do recall there was one track though, or i was prob making that up.. uhh...

Guest Astro Cortex

Ha! It exists.

artist: Pete Namlook & Dr. Atmo

album: Silence II

track: Faith

It has a sampled & looped accordion line, at least that's what I think it is. I don't like that one much though.

I know a black metal band called Windir, whose front man plays accordion. They also have a more laid back intro track called "The Beginning", not exactly ambient, but there is a lot of accordion inside creating a nice atmosphere.

when i've played at parties, chillout, i've played a track or two from "Amelie from montmarte" movie... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211915/

it's got accordions... quite traditional folk thing, though not sure if it's uhm, specificaly some countries folk...

i love the soundtrack though. very nice. "le jours de tristess" track is really nice.

there's a version with vocals aswell... on some other movie... that's also really nice.