Rudram-The Nature of Siva

Kalki

nobody wants to listen??????

510648[/snapback]

hey dude.. i listened to it.. and liked it.. :)

but i dunno how to give a proper proffesional review :D

knew to the scene man...

actually the part i liked most was the lyrics... im kinda obsessed with hindu lyrics... :D .. and it felt old school to me.... :)

neways keep makin such tracks... and i'll always b interested when it has those lyrics... ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Awesome hindu meditation track, man! I like your intro and the psytrance epic rhythm which enters around the second minute, and also the cosmic FX you have added during the track (It reminds me that "Shiva Space Technology" means :D ).

It would have been a more interesting track if you had added more melodic leads inside and an atmospheric spatial background with some hindu or choral voices after the 2nd minute also.

But, u know, it's only my personal taste! ;) So, man, keep it good, and can't wait to listen more from u soon! :)

indeed...

it really sounds like an interesting 'spiritual trance' track... all it needs is some more finetuning i think, but please keep that raw oldskool sound...

long time ago that i heard stuff like this... thnx man, it reminds me of the fact there was and still is other trancemusic then dark, fullon 'nd suomi... :)

keep em coming bro'...

sounds verry interesting!

peaz

thank very much u guys.

all ur words are making me feel good :)

but i think u didnt notice one thing. the velosity of the kick is very high. the reason was when i did mastering my head fones were connected to the out jack.

i will upload the upgraded version soon

Awesome hindu meditation track, man! I like your intro and the psytrance epic rhythm which enters around the second minute, and also the cosmic FX you have added during the track (It reminds me that "Shiva Space Technology" means :D ).

It would have been a more interesting track if you had added more melodic leads inside and an atmospheric spatial background with some hindu or choral voices after the 2nd minute also.

But, u know, it's only my personal taste!  ;) So, man, keep it good, and can't wait to listen more from u soon!  :)

510690[/snapback]

All right

the track iam currently working on has somethings u mentioned there(hindu or choral voices)

cheers man :)

indeed...

it really sounds like an interesting 'spiritual trance' track... all it needs is some more finetuning i think, but please keep that raw oldskool sound...

long time ago that i heard stuff like this... thnx man, it reminds me of the fact there was and still is other trancemusic then dark, fullon 'nd suomi... :)

keep em coming bro'...

sounds verry interesting!

peaz

511226[/snapback]

thats right bro. it need some more fine tuning. as i only spend a two weeks of time for this track.

i will inform u after uploading the corrected version. so u can download it if u like :)

Great track Kalki, I really love it.

But just like Santo, I can't be objective as I'm also "kinda obsessed with hindu lyrics" (not really the lyrics themselves but Indian music in general).

The end of the track when the flute was playing together with the kick and the rest was simply excellent.

I wanted to ask you where did you get the sitar sample that we can hear in the beginning of the track? Is it you playing sitar?

I've got a sitar at home serving as a decoration item. I tried once to record some notes with it in order to include them in one of my track but it souned so bad that I had to give up.

Now I'm deseperatly looking for sitar samples.

I love the track, but I'll be honest when I say that I thought the High kick sounded better, the low kick version sounded a bit muted to me.  Otherwise freaking sweet track.

512325[/snapback]

all ways keep kicking high dude :D

I wanted to ask you where did you get the sitar sample that we can hear in the beginning of the track? Is it you playing sitar?

I've got a sitar at home serving as a decoration item. I tried once to record some notes with it in order to include them in one of my track but it souned so bad that I had to give up.

Now I'm deseperatly looking for sitar samples.

512407[/snapback]

NoOOOOO..... i did not make it. i got the chanting sample from the net. many r avilable there. i need to hav a good studio if i want to record this kind a grest quality sounds.

the strings u have heard could be of sitar or veena. both of them produces allmost same kind of sounds.

Now don worry dude, u can stop smokin

here is the good news. i have a good quality sample of sitar with me. its sounds exactly same. u wont believe that it is made using Crystal synth. i will send it to u soon

cheers :D