More like I.F.O.?

longloststar

Recently, I've listened I.F.O. to shreds; I need something else, yet very similar! A "melodic touch" is necessary.

I read somewhere that Filteria (awesome!) was inspired by such classic acts as pleiadians and etnica. Are not more than that? Gah! Anyway, thats the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

And oh, thx in advance :)

(Yes, I've already tried the search function, without pleasing results =( )

more stuff like pleiadians?

that's a hard one. I think that's a one of a kind project really.

you could always try finding the tracks from the "crop circles - tetrahedron" release.

As other guys said it, there is really nothing like Pleiadians there actually, the closest that someone can get is Astral Projection, but you already knew that. :P

Of course, look for other Pleiadians releases, especially singles they released on various compilations back then, Crop Circles, everything they've ever made, Transwave; all three albums; Cosmosis - Cosmology and Synergy, Etnica - Alien Protein and Equator, Green Nuns Of The Revolution ( 303 Mayhem ;) ), MFG - Project Genesis, Toi Doi - Technologic, Cydonia - In Fear Of Red Planet, Darshan - Awakening, Oforia - Delirious, COP - Urban Alien, Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Twin Sharkfins; all of them massive melodic goa trance albums... ;)

may i add that pleiadians tracks from accidental occidentalism are simply " ^_^ "?

509050[/snapback]

yeah like you'd have it :D

(I think only the last track there by pleiadians is "top notch". actually I think it's their best one...)

yeah like you'd have it :D

(I think only the last track there by pleiadians is "top notch". actually I think it's their best one...)

509140[/snapback]

theres no difference since i have them on mp3, i mentioned it because AO is the only VA they are on <_<

i think track Pleiadians&Boarding Pass To Balagan are -_-!

Unfortunately there's nothing similar to IFO, you could search long and hard but it would be in vain.

Also, please be weary of repeating the mistake I made which was to buy the Pleiadians second album, Family of Light, for £25 thinking it would be like IFO because it isn't, it's dull, it was a wasted £25. When I think of the gin that would have paid for. Deary me.

Unfortunately there's nothing similar to IFO, you could search long and hard but it would be in vain.

Also, please be weary of repeating the mistake I made which was to buy the Pleiadians second album, Family of Light, for £25 thinking it would be like IFO because it isn't, it's dull, it was a wasted £25. When I think of the gin that would have paid for. Deary me.

509581[/snapback]

well yes, i think 25pounds, WTF were you thinking about dude?! allways dload before you buy something you have no idea about...

25pounds for FOL is like 5pounds for skazi...

ok, make it 5 pens [sp?]

well yes, i think 25pounds, WTF were you thinking about dude?! allways dload before you buy something you have no idea about...

25pounds for FOL is like 5pounds for skazi...

ok, make it 5 pens [sp?]

509646[/snapback]

omg reger, thats a great quote in yer signature! lol!

I seldom download and I'll tell you why. I've downloaded in the past and thought 'this isn't very good' only to hear the same tune played either at a friends house or on the radio and been really impressed. I don't wanna go into the whole MP3 debate again but a lot of the time they don't do justice to a recording. Songs need room to breathe, they can't do that if you compress them into a quarter of the space.

But anyway, yes, you're right, I was very silly to pay £25 for it. Looking on the bright side I've seen them fetch upto £40 regularly on eBay so maybe I can turn it to my advantage.

I seldom download and I'll tell you why. I've downloaded in the past and thought 'this isn't very good' only to hear the same tune played either at a friends house or on the radio and been really impressed. I don't wanna go into the whole MP3 debate again but a lot of the time they don't do justice to a recording. Songs need room to breathe, they can't do that if you compress them into a quarter of the space.

But anyway, yes, you're right, I was very silly to pay £25 for it. Looking on the bright side I've seen them fetch upto £40 regularly on eBay so maybe I can turn it to my advantage.

509662[/snapback]

im sure you mean IFO that goes up to 40£ and more?

i mean -FOL for 40£ is nonsense, ive seen it at amazon way cheaper :)

No, I'm sure it's Family of Light. IFO fetches even more, it's shocking what people will pay for it.

Edit: hey, but you're right, it is available pretty cheap on Amazon. Might be worth buying a load and auctioning them on eBay.

As other guys said it, there is really nothing like Pleiadians there actually, the closest that someone can get is Astral Projection, but you already knew that. :P

Of course, look for other Pleiadians releases, especially singles they released on various compilations back then, Crop Circles, everything they've ever made, Transwave; all three albums; Cosmosis - Cosmology and Synergy, Etnica - Alien Protein and Equator, Green Nuns Of The Revolution ( 303 Mayhem ;) ), MFG - Project Genesis, Toi Doi - Technologic, Cydonia - In Fear Of Red Planet, Darshan - Awakening, Oforia - Delirious, COP - Urban Alien, Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Twin Sharkfins; all of them massive melodic goa trance albums... ;)

509039[/snapback]

Thank you, sir!