Speech VST

hi all..

maybe some of u know the wider remix by astrix.. and im wonderin what vst or effect he used to create those "vowel-sounds" he uses in this and several other tracks...

i already have an effect synth called "JS humanizer" but it doesnt work the way i want it.. so im wonderin if someone may name me another vst that is able to produce those kinds of sounds..

thx

hi all..

maybe some of u know the wider remix by astrix.. and im wonderin what vst or effect he used to create those "vowel-sounds" he uses in this and several other tracks...

i already have an effect synth called "JS humanizer" but it doesnt work the way i want it.. so im wonderin if someone may name me another vst that is able to produce those kinds of sounds..

thx

500345[/snapback]

not too sure of the track, but maybe you are looking for a vocoder?

not too sure of the track, but maybe you are looking for a vocoder?

500347[/snapback]

well.. maybe i could use a vocoder but then i dont know how to use it properly..

but what im looking for is some kind of thing that makes a normal synth sound like a voice.. the humanizer i wrote about "lays" himself over the synth and adds the "human" vowels a e i o u over the sound.. but its not really controlable.. astrix and other artists use other synth.. and its very clear.. the humanizer not really..

but maybe i should just learn to use vocoders a little more...

thanks so far

well.. maybe i could use a vocoder but then i dont know how to use it properly..

but what im looking for is some kind of thing that makes a normal synth sound like a voice.. the humanizer i wrote about "lays" himself over the synth and adds the "human" vowels a e i o u over the sound.. but its not really controlable.. astrix and other artists use other synth.. and its very clear.. the humanizer not really..

but maybe i should just learn to use vocoders a little more...

thanks so far

500352[/snapback]

yep. sounds like a vocoder to me :)

best to read about it, yes :)

good luck

maybe you could also try "Sonic Syndicate TB1 Talkbox", it does vowels on vocals and other audio material.

i couldnt find it to download anywhere though, it was freeware that came with a music mag a couple of years ago. and it doesnt seem to be on the sonic syndicate site....

good luck finding it....

thanks.. i'll try to find that sonic talkbox..

for u to test here is what i was talking about.. its freeware:

http://www.plugzilla.com/support/plugins/d...4-25.1959333190

or in a JS package of plugins:

http://www.pc-magazin.de/datatip/common/dt...d=1677&sfiles=1

cu

• 3 weeks later...

wow, I cant believe no one mentioned the

DELAY LAMA!!!

GET HIM HERE!

this is what your looking for, very clean sound, may very well be what Astrix used, also used by Digital Talk, Phyx, I think Ive heard Infected use the sound, its everywhere if you listen...

The pitch bend on the midicontroller controls the vowel.