what happened to Free Form Records?

RTP

Their website www.freeform.de is now the website of a saddle shop???

What happened?

Do they have a new website? If so, why can't I find it on Google? Why can I not find any recent label info about them on Google? On Discogs there is no info either, just their releases.

Or are they really ... *makes slit-throat movement with index finger* ... ???

Please no.

wasn't space safari's release on free form? (haldolium too among other great albums)

it is a good label (not saying was just yet)

496598[/snapback]

Indeed ... they released stuff from Haldolium, Space Safari, Feuerhake, Klangstrahler Projekt, Cybersnack, Earth and other good artists.

But don't bother answering the question anymore, I have found it out myself:

Name:  Free Form Records

Homepage:  http://www.freeform-network.com/

Span:  1998 - 2002 <-- :(

Man ... so 2002 they went down already?

That's strange. In 2002 I was getting into it all, it can't be such a long time that this label is already down ... but maybe their website existed longer, that would be possible...

Just checked disocgs and their last release is indeed from 2002. I didn't know they went down. :blink: Don't have much of their stuff but still I'm a bit puzzled that I didn't know about it (or that I just couldn't remember).

Jubilee, one of the Free Form sublabels (downtempo) is still releasing stuff sometimes, including this not long ago :

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/jub/jub1cd070.html

But I dunno if it's somehow connected still with Free Form or not..

499884[/snapback]

Jubilee ... isn't that the label where Deep Dive Corp released their stuff after Free Form went down?

Didn't know Jubilee were connected with Free Form Records. But it's cool nonetheless that at least they are still existing...