Hallucinogen dub sounds

radi6404

do you know some halucinogne dub tracks, not the ott ones but the hallucinogen one,s i know only the dub remix from Osric tentacles from him but nothing else, do someone of you know something else, or other artists/tracks that sound that great with the heavy dub rythm, i alo listen to original ozric tentacles tracks but iám interested if there are such tracks with heavy dub rythms but alzo with the great guitar riffs out there.

Guest Astro Cortex

Yes, each of the Ozrics' albums has at least one or two nice dubby tracks on it.

My favourite band of all time (when it comes to "bands" in the classic sense that is) :)

Check the album "Jurassic Shift" including the track Pteranodon. This album is pure magic, and the basslines are very memorable too. Lot's of guitar but also synths and atmospherich samples.

There many dubby tracks by Simon P. on "Eclipse" - twisted records (1998) really nice shit too!

here goes:

Walter Ego - Dubstuff

Subkha - Equinox

Walter Ego - Purple Pygmies

Nomad of Dub - Spirals

All of these tracks are made by Simon P. with different artist exept the Walter Ego tracks which is only Simon.

the Nomad of Dub track is pure bliss, sounds a bit like some of the Dub Trees tracks, oh its so GOOD! :D