Excess bandwith...

RAH

Recently my ISP upgraded one of my forwarding accounts (goa-trance.com) to a full-fledged hosting account, for free... which means i have roughly ( a bunch )of bandthwith to spare monthly/bi-monthly i'm not using. If anybody knows or has a project (legal that is) that needs hosting, i would be willing to provide service granted it might be of some use. Please PM me if you have interesting proposals. I beleive the deal lasts for year...

Edited by RAH

Recently my ISP upgraded one of my forwarding accounts (goa-trance.com) to a full-fledged hosting account, for free... which means i have roughly ( a bunch )of bandthwith to spare monthly/bi-monthly i'm not using. If anybody knows or has a project (legal that is) that needs hosting, i would be willing to provide service granted it might be of some use. Please PM me if you have interesting proposals. I beleive the deal lasts for year...

493620[/snapback]

i think it could be a good resource related to music making, for starting/underground producers, dont ya think so? something like blueroom player but more bigger - for music making only, trance related but opened for every creative electronic style :)?

RAH it would be great if you could lend your excess bandwith to amateur producer, so we can eventually organize a music contest. It's been discussed for months (almost 1 year) in a thread in the Music Making forum, but it never happened because of lack of initiative but also because a webspace was needed to host people's music. Maybe you could discuss this matter with the moderators of psynews. That would be great B)

Also you're one of the biggest contrubutors to the review section, therefore you'de be a perfect judge I think.

What do you think?

i have roughly 250 gigs of bandwith to spare monthly no more no less... :) after that i have to pay, so if that's enough then hey... PN's is welcome to use it for a couple of months while this lasts or whatever.

i have roughly 250 gigs of bandwith to spare monthly no more no less...  :)  after that i have to pay, so if that's enough then hey... PN's is welcome to use it for a couple of months while this lasts or whatever.

493740[/snapback]

yeah that seems like a good host for a music contest. you'll need to have a ftp server thingie, for people to upload their tracks, for people to download tracks.

i will discuss this with the others.

you think about it too RAH dear :)

thanks guys!