Twisted 2 or Lone Deranger 2

Guest Cosmogenesis

The worst way to get money for twisted is aktually to produce Fullon, i don´t think Twisted will ever release fullon because they know that they will lose fans if that happens, simon most release a new twisted album, and i don´t really want something complete different because some of here say they want something different, i want jus the classic hallucinogen sound and classic hallucinogen atmospheres that help me to feel me good on bad times, and simon´s tunes always made me smyle when i had bad times.

The worst way to get money for twisted is aktually to produce Fullon, i don´t think Twisted will ever release fullon because they know that they will lose fans if that happens, simon most release a new twisted album, and i don´t really want something complete different because some of here say they want something different, i want jus the classic hallucinogen sound and classic hallucinogen atmospheres that help me to feel me good on bad times, and simon´s tunes always made me smyle when i had bad times.

492103[/snapback]

I think you're right about Twisted not turning to full-on, not for a while at least as it would see too many of their existing fan base jump ship. As for the classic Hallucinogen sound - that changed after The Lone Deranger so it's unlikely he'll produce anything with a similar vibe and sound.

Things change and evolve, you might as well embrace the fact.

PS.i must agree,though,that a third hallu album would finish the trilogy as happened with the shpongley's  B)

491977[/snapback]

i like to see *twisted ~ the lone deranger ~ are you shpongled?* as a trilogy :]

edit: i vote B.P. Empire 2

i like to see *twisted ~ the lone deranger ~ are you shpongled?* as a trilogy :]

edit: i vote B.P. Empire 2

492131[/snapback]

maybe yes, are you shpongled was by far the best shpongle album ever and it sounded like slow halucinogen, even with floats and stuff but the trackmelodies were great hallucinogenic, Vapour Rumours for example is one of the best tracks from Simon, thats really another level of music.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, I agree with you, Radi. IMO, I think Shpongle & Hallucinogen are two different genres of music, with a specific ambience for each, and of course, two different types of emotion. But, I admit that Simon is excellent for both.

Now, personnaly, I prefer the madness of Hallucinogen, the totally uncontrolled and often very fast psychedelic flow of tracks like L.S.D., Alpha Centauri or Angelic Particles with the Simon's unique melodic beats. So, it's a matter of taste. ;)

On the other hand, I'm a little surprised when I'm reading the vote of the people: most of them seems they prefer "Lone Deranger" than "Twisted". The mainly reason is that they very like masterpieces like "Deranger", "Demention" or "Space Pussy". But, am I wrong? :blink:

By the way, I think that the LSD solstice remix is a pure killargh, even if it's orientated more for the "dancefloor" than for a personal psychedelic experience. It's a different style of the original LSD, but the quality and the emotion are still there. Maybe, Simon could make an entire album like it. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree with you, Radi. IMO, I think Shpongle & Hallucinogen are two different genres of music, with a specific ambience for each, and of course, two different types of emotion. But, I admit that Simon is excellent for both.

Now, personnaly, I prefer the madness of Hallucinogen, the totally uncontrolled and often very fast psychedelic flow of tracks like L.S.D., Alpha Centauri or Angelic Particles with the Simon's unique melodic beats. So, it's a matter of taste. ;) 

On the other hand, I'm a little surprised when I'm reading the vote of the people: most of them seems they prefer "Lone Deranger" than "Twisted". The mainly reason is that they very like masterpieces like "Deranger", "Demention" or "Space Pussy". But, am I wrong?  :blink:

By the way, I think that the LSD solstice remix is a pure killargh, even if it's orientated more for the "dancefloor" than for a personal psychedelic experience. It's a different style of the original LSD, but the quality and the emotion are still there. Maybe, Simon could make an entire album like it.  :rolleyes:

492230[/snapback]

I agree with you on all counts. Twisted is superior to The Lone Deranger and Hallucinogen is superior to Shpongle.