Psy-breaks/Ambient track: "Distal Kingdom"

Cybernetika

Hey,

I just felt like doing a very dreamy and trippy track like this. I dont want to waste much words. If you like Psychedelic Ambient Breaks, this one should hopefully work ;)

Here is the link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_distal_kingdom.mp3

I am still thinking of making some elements more upfront and maybe adding a main theme, but first of all I want to know what you guys think. :)

Equipment used: FL Studio 6, ReFX Vanguard, rgc z3ta+, Spectrasonics Atmosphere.

Enjoy :)

really, really... cool!

i see it a lot more like drumb and bass per se than breaks... but who gives a damn how people call it. I think it's brilliant. Not going to give you any more specefic advise, cause i don't know and i don't think it needs it either... fuckin a man...

ps: what is "Distal" i thought it was "distant" :blink:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very nice work and amazing tune, Cybernetika! I like this harmonic mixture between Psy-breaks and Ambient styles. The melodic atmospheric background combinated with the psy-breaks beats give me, as a result, a very unique feeling! IMO, an other masterpiece ready for release! :) I wish you will find soon a label, man!

Hi cyber.

I'm full of curiosity to listen something different from you B)

Cool intro.Wow.Your beats are very good.There are strong and fat.Really nice pal :)

I thing that your production is better that your past jobs!!!Stereo image and very crisp hihats.Bass is very nice too.Not too loud just in the frequencie that I want it. :D Like your crazy sequencer.Vocals are giving a speciall touch at the track.As for the feeling of the track I'm really satisfied man ;) Try more at this kind of music.It's really a diamond this piece.I'm really mean it.My only complain is that ends too quickly.

Thanx for sharing it.

Shit man! :o I'm working on a similar track right now :D:P

Well Distal Kingdom is really a great piece of music, exactly my style. I like the combination of energic rhytmic and laid back ambient patterns. And once again, I'm pleased with variability of your music. I love psybreaks, pity there's too few of it out there <_<

Can you tell me plz what's the name of that choral sounding pad used around 4:40 or 5:50? I have all of your VSTs so no problem. Just curious... :)

You should make more tunes in this style IMO. It suits you from what I heard so far :)

Nice job :D

Hey, thanks a lot for all the positive response, guys :)

I never thought the tune would be recieved that positively. Awesome :D

mind.breeder.: That choir type synth is the "A003: additive swell" preset, only very slightly changed. The morph gives it the feeling of a choir at times.

Well, I wish I find a label... I am currently preparing a promo. Wish me luck :P

I am really surprised because I will do my first live gig in April. :)

Thanks also for putting me in the blueroom player RAH :)

Hey, thanks a lot for all the positive response, guys :)

I never thought the tune would be recieved that positively. Awesome :D

mind.breeder.: That choir type synth is the "A003: additive swell" preset, only very slightly changed. The morph gives it the feeling of a choir at times.

Well, I wish I find a label... I am currently preparing a promo. Wish me luck :P

I am really surprised because I will do my first live gig in April. :)

Thanks also for putting me in the blueroom player RAH :)

487927[/snapback]

LOL I thought so :lol::lol:

An album from you could very well be a killer, when finely compiled and edited etc.. Lots of creativity in your music I hear.

Don't forget to include mushroom clouds :P

Good luck