02. 08'05" Last Feeling - B+

03. 08'09" Never Stop - B+

04. 08'51" X-Wave - B+

05. 07'13" Jajo - A-

06. 07'41" Tokyo Underground - B+

07. 07'27" Red Line - A-

08. 07'47" Born Again - A

09. 08'27" Rain - B+ / A-

I love the artist's style and sound on this album. I completely agree with those who've given this high scores and praise. The sound is heavenly, very ethereal, floating, emotive, gripping and surreal and/or hypnotic at times. I love that. Only track I personally don't care for (but I'm not saying it's average or below) is X-Wave, though the Radio-esque effects are cool. I find it too repetitive regardless of it's cool, echoing melody that many people seem to like. But it's still a cool, atmospheric track and all other songs I like/love. This is a super album regardless and the best album by California Sunshine to date. I will be amazed if this artist breaks out with a wonderful, new Psy/Goa album some day over the coming years. Anything is possible. Other Line and Born Again are unquestionably my highest favorites here. I love these two tracks. But all of them are strong, none are below good. This is IMO CS's best release of them all. Awesome cover too! But that's a cool bonus. Nasha is a classic.

Favorite tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8

A-

• 3 years later...
Guest neurogen

Amazing album, and kinda underrated since it takes alot of listens to get into.

IF you like driving hypnotic goatrance its very nice!

Their best album by far, and the only MUST HAVE in their collection, IMHO.

Best tracks:

Tokyo Underground

Jajo

Last Feeling

• 1 year later...

I've always been quick to pile on with the criticism of CS (and with good reason), but this is very nice. Far from perfect or a classic in my opinion, but it is floaty and hypnotic. Even though it sounds dated, it is still an enjoyable listen. Easily the best album they've released.

Mdk