Poney Tale

Whaha dude this was really cool :P

Lovely adventurous feeling in it... feels like a mix of Talpa and something from Zelda 64 :D

452178[/snapback]

thanx !! :)

i was a big fan of the legend of Zelda in NES and those melodys and magic worlds are a big inspiration to me nowadays Some people say i most make music for videogames i wonder if its well paid

Sure, videogame music has come a long way, it's now a pretty good field to work in - they have awards for it too I think now!

As to the track... It's a nice piece of work! I especially like the orchestra sounds at around 1.20 - perhaps percussion could use a little more reverb/delay? Sounds kinda MIDI-ish - work on your effects. Nice use of a harpsichord(?) later on... I like the variation in this track. :)

Nice effort, and looking forward to more from you!

Sure, videogame music has come a long way, it's now a pretty good field to work in - they have awards for it too I think now!

As to the track... It's a nice piece of work! I especially like the orchestra sounds at around 1.20 - perhaps percussion could use a little more reverb/delay? Sounds kinda MIDI-ish - work on your effects. Nice use of a harpsichord(?) later on... I like the variation in this track. :)

Nice effort, and looking forward to more from you!

452256[/snapback]

well the sad reason of the midi-ish sounds is that im using the 16 bit audiocard that came with my computer and some old haedphones as monitors :( i didnt like this words "nice effort" <_< but thanx anyway for apretiate the track ;) and im looking forward to show you more of my work

I used 'effort' because the sound didn't catch me, it sounded MIDI-ish. Don't get me wrong, the musical talent is there, it's just that the sounds don't carry the music as well as they should. That's all. :)

Well, i liked it!

Bring back some memories. and i'm a zelda fan too :)

I found quite inteligent the way you construct the track

I also thought it sounds nice didnt see the midish that shaft was talking about

I really enjoyed this

Well, i liked it!

Bring back some memories. and i'm a zelda fan too :)

I found quite inteligent the way you construct the track

I also thought it sounds nice didnt see the midish that shaft was talking about

I really enjoyed this

453402[/snapback]

;) thanx dude

i made the song for my gf wich i call her poney

Guest Cosmogenesis

Quite enjoyable song. Sounds FSoLondonish to me and that's great news :)

I like the fluency and the storytelling. Could be used as an interlude for an album or an intro for some "...and the day turned to night" like track.

Cheers for some fresh air here :D

485678[/snapback]

It's a nice track, no doubt for this. But I don't recognize Future Sound of London's elements, melodies there. I can't find any similarities with the "Lifeforms" album sounds for example... ;)