Droidlock - Elefantronika

Lemmiwinks

how the fuck did this album slip by like that without getting the proper recognition???

how? let me tell you - this guy definitely has a talent, but the production here is weak, very plastic and artificial, no bass, all tracks sound similar and in all of them I got the feeling that there ara at least 2-3 layers missing. it's good at best, definitely worse than VoC or Cosmosis you were "critisizing" in other threads... :P:D

funny how tastes differ... I find the bassline to be pretty badass and comparable to most full-on or dark trance productions this year. Indeed, it ain't got as many layers as "real" oldschool, but then again the feeling created by the tracks isn't the same either and it definatley has more layers than 99% stuff released these days.

yeah ok, I've listened to it a little more and indeed, some tracks (the dark ones) are good but the others are pretty average. Probably because repetitive melodies work better with dark atmospheres... Still for me this album outweighs by far most stuff out there.

yeah ok, I've listened to it a little more and indeed, some tracks (the dark ones) are good but the others are pretty average. Probably because repetitive melodies work better with dark atmospheres... Still for me this album outweighs by far most stuff out there.

450493[/snapback]

couldn't care less about the technical side of things

it's fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my top five of 05