Miranda 6th album

Guest Cosmogenesis

Have to disagree and lots of people will agree with me. Jaia, MWNN, Cosmosis (to some extent), Graham Woods and Shakta still produce very good music under different names. I could add Benji Vaugh, Tristan and heck even Simon Posford that still produce good music.

of course tastes are personal but for me they all bit the dust... and Simon P I like only for his ambient work, psytrance-wise for me he's gone down the drain ever since that crappy collaboration with IM Fly Agaric... and for me Benji Vaugh and Tristan sucked from day 1 as well ;)

of course tastes are personal but for me they all bit the dust... and Simon P I like only for his ambient work, psytrance-wise for me he's gone down the drain ever since that crappy collaboration with IM Fly Agaric... and for me Benji Vaugh and Tristan sucked from day 1 as well ;)

449335[/snapback]

Blasphemy :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Do you think, guys, that Miranda's music and releases are shit? The "Phenomena" album isn't good? Isn't Miranda the greatest female artist in the goa history?

I agree her last albums sound probably too housy, and not so trancy. I'm the first man to recognize that they are very bad. But with the "phenomena" album, she deserves respect. :(

I think she is the only female psytrance artist to date (not counting the girl who does robot vocals in x-dreams latest album).

AND if she isn't, what's the fucking point of "greatest female artist in the goa history"... Do women need a special cathegory? They are not worse, or better than men, at least not when it comes to producing music with electronic tools and imagination!

Miranda will always be the pioneer girl!! u all forgot she was part of Ominus album too ? that's an amazing album! Plus i'd like to say i found re-recorded interesting, goanish in a way and better than asynja, that's just my opinion tough :)

we will see what will be with this new one.. and btw gnocchi are very good to eat and i suppose she likes them too therefore the name of the track :)

+ there were other artists doing tracks about our beloved pasta:

"Paste - Pesto Pasta"

"MWNN - Spaghettification"

"Guns N' Roses - The Spaghetti Incident"

Guest Cosmogenesis

Draeke, I totally agree. Ominus really but really kicks all the asses! The album is just amazing, pure killarghhhhhh! The collaboration with Dara-Lee and Marcello Bonifacii from Encens (another high melodic project from Koyote Records!) was no doubt very successfull. You can find the Miranda's touch in the famous "Mindbender" tune.

But concerning his new album, I'm afraid she has lost since a long time her melodic and unbelievable inspiration. Of course, we will see first...

Do you think, guys, that Miranda's music and releases are shit? The "Phenomena" album isn't good? Isn't Miranda the greatest female artist in the goa history?

I agree her last albums sound probably too housy, and not so trancy. I'm the first man to recognize that they are very bad. But with the "phenomena" album, she deserves respect.  :(

451575[/snapback]

Phenomena and Real Rush are good albums.

Ominus - Ominus is a good album two, Miranda is a member of Ominus crew, which consisted of 3 members if my memory serves me well..

but after a certain point... nah

Graham Woods (former TIP producing now under the name Blowfish)

Jaia

You're kidding?

Blowfish album rocks fucking big time.. as does Jaia's latest. Far better that what Jaia ever did before infact :)

oh yeah? where are the climaxes? where is the adrenalin rush? at what point does your heartbeat rise? never? ah well...  :rolleyes:

452220[/snapback]

Ah you're talking about trash euro trance! I'm sorry I don't like that shit :rolleyes: