What Etnica track is this?

Taika-Kim

http://kim.apinavuori.net/mp3/etnica.ogg

Is this released, I'd luuuurve to get this!

448253[/snapback]

what makes you think that its etnica?

oh, im listening to it, sounds like it could be etnica, maybe "bitch"? ive heard that there is unreleased track by etnica named "bitch", at least this name circulates on internet. but i am not sure about this :) .

edit : ask draeke, perhaps he can help, but keep us informed ;) !

It was titled as "Etnica - Power Toy" on the traded CD I have it on, but apparently there is no such track? At leat I couldn't find any info.

And this sounds so much like the Etnica/ Pleiadians sound that I would be very suprised to find otherwise.

It was titled as "Etnica - Power Toy" on the traded CD I have it on, but apparently there is no such track? At leat I couldn't find any info.

And this sounds so much like the Etnica/ Pleiadians sound that I would be very suprised to find otherwise.

448639[/snapback]

yes, they have track "nice toy", havent heard about power toy, it sounds very like etnica tho, yet unfinished, like some track that needs to be polished! btw - what cd, mp3? where did you get that cd from?

http://kim.apinavuori.net/mp3/etnica.ogg

Is this released, I'd luuuurve to get this!

448253[/snapback]

Tayka-Kim could you help me with making music by telling my how to set the synths or maybe send me some presets and so on because i have trouble with that, not that i have really trouble but the synths just don´t sound well, please telll me which synths sound very well and what should i use for my percussion etc... I don´t know this track but it sounds well and classic.

Oh gaash oh gaash oh gaash! How didn't I recognize it immediately? (hang-over didn't help the situation...)

Etnica - Nice Toy

absolutely the best track from them as "Etnica".

No one can never see me as a true Etnica fan again :ph34r:

Oh gaash oh gaash oh gaash! How didn't I recognize it immediately? (hang-over didn't help the situation...)

Etnica - Nice Toy

No one can never see me as a true Etnica fan again  :ph34r:

449126[/snapback]

sh1t, i must listen to nice toy, i thought that it sounded different than this <_<

Etnica - Nice Toy

No one can never see me as a true Etnica fan again  :ph34r:

449126[/snapback]

Indeet it is realy great, it sounds a bit like alcyone from plaiadians, i´am wondering why the other tracks from them havn´t such atmospheres, except some great plaiadians stuff, i´am alzo wondering why this isn´t on cd, it sounds very well.

Are all your files in OGG format tayka-KIm

Indeet it is realy great, it sounds a bit like alcyone from plaiadians, i´am wondering why the other tracks from them havn´t such atmospheres, except some great plaiadians stuff, i´am alzo wondering why this isn´t on cd, it sounds very well.

449334[/snapback]

well yeah I agree with you. :) Etnica was hmm... more "chilled" than their more acidic and driving "pleiadians" project. But this track could have indeed fitted even the IFO album, that's how great it is. :)

It is on cd! http://www.discogs.com/release/313435

well yeah I agree with you. :) Etnica was hmm... more "chilled" than their more acidic and driving "pleiadians" project. But this track could have indeed fitted even the IFO album, that's how great it is. :)

It is on cd! http://www.discogs.com/release/313435

449531[/snapback]

Yes, i always thought this track sounded more Pleiadians than Etnica. This track rocks, really!

Ahh, hmm, looking more carefully at the CD and my 6 yrs old handwriting, yes it's Nice Toy actually. But how come I remember checking Discogs some time ago and not finding this??? Well anyway, good thing this is on CD, gotta try to find that one somewhere...

Tayka-Kim could you help me with making music by telling my how to set the synths or maybe send me some presets and so on because i have trouble with that, not that i have really trouble but the synths just don´t sound well, please telll me which synths sound very well and what should i use for my percussion etc... I don´t know this track but it sounds well and classic.

449001[/snapback]

You just got to try things out and listen to what sounds good. Use presets if it helps you. There's not really any magic trick. Just learn to trust your ears!